• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Ascended Dialga

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks!

*winking Torchic accepts hug*

By the way, winking Torchic will only be my avatar for today since I'm using it as more of a celebratory avatar for me becoming a year older. It's like tradition - I use a Christmas Torchic avatar when December rolls around too.
    I want that q-q But I have.. $55 bc I bought Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles on the Wii U eShop.
    A the knob of a night stand and the carving I made for it~

We had a foot or so last saturday and it all melted on monday
    * Wolfie barks happily and wags his tail alot giggling saying " It says sci-fi " But thats awesome :p
    Wolfie hands Dialga a bag of frhesly made sugar cookies in the shape of pokeballs *
    Haha, I want one too... but I don't have an uber team D:

Sure! dunno why we didn't add each other a long time ago. my FC is 1306-6720-7342.
    Zekialga? XD my IGN/trainer name is in there. :p but wow, that is a well-made fusion. not too much of one in one place, if that makes sense!
    I'm going to Kamloops sometime, I dunno when though. And I'm painting one of my wood projects.

We have like, no snow. It is also +10'C.
    lol it's like a fluffy Dialga... or... Arcanine in Dialga armor :O either way that's pretty cool.
    That reminds me... I went to that pokefusion site a long time ago and created some hilarious ones that I NEED to draw all exaggerated and stuff. XD right now I'm swamped in projects but whenever I get around to drawing them, I'll have to show you!
    Heh Awesome ^^
    Sorry I've been juggling stuff of late, and forget to come on @.@
    Damn I wish I could upload a pic from my ds on here because I have some pretty freaking awesome pics
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…