• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Even this guy doesn't believe it, and he's the greatest scientist of the 20th century!!

The dub is on Disney XD..? Oh yeah, I did see 2 episodes a while back, in which that just kept spamming for a week. Hmm...maybe Disney XD forgot about Pokémon Sun and Moon. XD
    Yeah. xD
    Same here. And last week's episode. Marc Swint and Sarah Natochenny's acting should be hilarious. xD
    Too bad J.W. Terry (Whisper) isn't Rotom Dex in SM's dub. xD
    Yup. Mallow's Bounsweet has Evolved into a Steenee. xD
    Bewear took Pikachu's Thunderbolt like it was nothing when it saved them from blasting off. xD
    18 weeks! I don't think I can wait till July, you're on your own. XD (I actually just finally found a good quality vid, thank god..)
    Hehe. :p
    Whoa, that's a bit extreme! I mean, you may be waiting until the summer to see today's episode. xD
    Yeah. Mallow tried using Thunderbolt as secret ingredient in her stew which shocked everyone when they ate it,
    but Sophocles wanted more of it, anyway. xD
    Elsewhere, SM TR have completed their secret base they said they were gonna build. xD
    That sucks. xD
    Oh did you now. lol XD
    I didn't even watch today's episode yet, waiting for a good vid/stream. All ones I've looking at have fps drops and it's annoying. :/
    Indeed. xD
    I give today's episode a 9/10. I'm surprised we didn't get spoiled on the Evolution that occurred in this episode. xD
    A remix of To Be Continued from Pokémon the Series: The Beginning was used in this episode. xD
    She is away, she's in Hoenn! :3
    "Hey look a Serena thread! Let's go say the same bs we've been saying for months!" Lol. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…