• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i am online today and tommorow so just message me if you see a green light i might be on discord so try going to my discord chat if you have a account you find me faster there...
    yeah sure sorry about today since i got busy anyway XD so i can be on tomorrow at 7 pm ^_^
    well i just got back from work now XD however if you log on sometime to trade we can :) if not we can try to arrange a day to trade ^_^
    hey bubblezs sorry for wait your vulpix is ready to be picked up was a bit tricky since i had to use the everstone trick which needed to breed a modest first in my oras since i only had timid atm XD
    hello just letting you know i still haven't got to any requests which tbh i haven't even touched my moon version that much unless its for a tournament battle here on serebii which i am will give you one free ball choice for the wait :)
    yeah sorry actually never got to breeding anything atm been so tired from work im behind in my art shop as well >.>
    hey bubblez :) just letting you know sorry about the wait been really busy with work and as well outside life i hope to have your vulpix done this week sometime though :)
    alrighty I will add you in and get online ^_^ sorry about the wait on the discord chat private messaging and stuff >.>
    your little chickling is ready male HA Speed Boost 5iv -sp.attack in dream ball ^_^ if you want to trade now I can ^_^ it has 4 egg moves on it btw I just didn't list it since I normally only list egg moves I normally would breed it came with 4 egg moves when I got it :p all legal egg moves as well ^_^
    Hey I'm interested in your shiny mawhile is it for trade? If so what nature, ability, and moves does it have I have a bunch to offer and won't clone it if you don't want me to have anyone clone it for you so that it stats 1 of a kind :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…