• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alrighty, I am still nowhere near done with Fates, but enraged enough at FERNG (which is different from regular RNG I swear) to go back to spinning in circles. Some other gaming distractions aside (including Soulsilver (after months of looking for a good deal or even finding a copy at all) for the sake of 4th gen and below Apricorn Balls), I'm able to trade. Feel like I was too far away from pokemon recently anyways...
    Hello~ Just saying I'll be avaliable for around the next 2hours, if it's good for you to trade :3
    Sorry for being a bit slow, still getting used to the forums!
    I'm trying to get a calm mantine with water absorb and a skarmory thats impish w/ sturdy

idk about skarmory, but I know mantine isn't accessible until the late game/after the league is beat x.x
    and half the time I forget discord exists lol
    I'm going to miss you're gym opening due to work ;A;

also heyo :3
    a small inquiry, do you have any of the gen 4 games? diamond/pearl/platinum, and if so do you have them beat :D?
    asking because my platinum is restarted sadly and I'm wanting to get some 'mons with defog and a good nature transferred up so that I can hyper train them. The only problem is I've only got 2 badges in that game ;A;
    You too thanks! ~ And yeah, I was breeding Togepis so had one left as extra (⁎⚈᷀᷁ᴗ⚈᷀᷁⁎)
    I'm so sorry, I just saw the visitor message, for some reason I don't get my usual email, also I forgot to get back with you yesterday, totally slipped my mind.
    My fc: 4356-3760-3252

I can trade anytime in the next hour or so.
    Take your time! I am not in a rush obtaining the pokes ~ Please nurse your health back first O(∩_∩)O ~
    Ah, I'm waiting in the plaza! I'm pretty sure I still have you added :p Sounds like a hassle, but I have the same problem when I'm opening apps like skype or discord :eek:
    ..uh... sorry. I'm just now remembering that I made an offer to you.
    I do not have a good excuse whatsoever, I've been playing exclusively Fire Emblem Fates for the past week or two. In my defense, it's more mind-stimulating than spinning around in circles all day. There was some college application sending and testing going on to, but I usually play pokemon during that time anyways...
    Anyways, I'm... actually nowhere near done with playing Fates, but I have my Sun game in my second 3DS for the sake of multi-tasking as best as possible. Again, I am sorry for my silence.
    Oh wow, if you hadn't posted the edit post I probably wouldn't have noticed x'D I can be quite blind. Edited them! And yes, that's no problem at all ~ I will just trade you the promised 4 pokemon ପ(´‘▽‘✿҉)ଓ Hahaha! I guess the ralts was quite forgetful x'D I also forgot that I actually asked for one
    Hey FairyWitch! Sorry it's been quite a while, but when would you be available to trade for my HA Gligar? Thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…