• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol. xD
    Cynthia can control Croagunk though. :p
    Oh yeah, I forgot there's more than one, silly me.
    I remember that moment with Croagunk! I used to love it when Brock would get poison jabbed, that's what he gets! xD
    [that SM hater is annoying btw]
    Yeah, and then Gen VIII TR flip their squat and say something like "WHAT?!?!?!!" when it finds them. xD
    Indeed. xD
    I actually hope we get an episode or side story special of Clemont, Bonnie and Serena visiting Pallet Town since
    Delia invited them to Ash's house, anytime they'd like to visit. xD
    Yeah, or Mallow. xD
    Same here. xD
    I'm gonna miss Bewear and Mimikyu when that time comes. xD
    I'll laugh so hard if Bewear follows Team Rocket to Generation VIII's region. xD

That would be cool and it's possible as Alexa did take Ash with her back home to Kalos for continuity. xD
    Wonder who's gonna get weepy again, this time. In OS it was Misty, in AG it was Max, in DP it was Piplup, in BW it was Ash for a brief moment due to Iris and Cilan
    wanting to go to Johto and Hoenn so suddenly, and then in XY it was Bonnie and Dedenne. xD
    Lmao, Naruto was such a dork when he asked "who's the first one?" (that complimented her hair). I loved how she kicked all the bullies' ***es lol, they deserved it. That was cute and funny though. :3
    [And annoying, but agreed. xD]
    No. I don't have cable and I'm not in a location that does at the moment. xD
    I meant the Gen VIII anime series. xD
    Yep. Knowing this series, the episode where Ash goes home will probably be an emotional one. xD
    Writers, Do not get any ideas on having Ash release Rockruff, Litten or Rowlet/Dartrix/Decidueye. xD
    Lol, ok. :3 (Hmm...I just noticed the one guy (can't remember his name) has Teirno's VA).
    [Yeah, aside from Season 3, he loathes both the 4K Media Inc. and TPCi. xD]

Probably the sneak peek versions, TPCi (unless their management skills really suck) or Disney XD would've released a promo or announcement
    stating SM's proper premiere was tonight, otherwise. xD

Watch it be a series most of the PAD loves and that you hate again like XY. xD
    I will welcome Ash traveling/Gyms returning since SM is most likely going to go through an entire series without it, if they switch things up a little bit like BW Season 1. xD
    I can't wait for the episode where Ash graduates from the school. xD
    Oh crap, I forgot I haven't watched Naruto for the last 2 weeks lol.
    I like this btw. XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…