• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Griff4815
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I wouldn't be opposed. Would actually work too, I think they were a good match actually. Kind of a shame they didn't talk more, would have been interesting to see how Khep reacted to that, lol. And hey, I had Trowa's daughter as a Honeybeemon, which is part Veemon, so even that works.
    Thanks! Eh, it was all chatter at the time so they never saw the light of day. But I had Niraphim, Trowa's daughter, and Duo and Lucia's son.
    I actually went back and re-read my posts from the original UC and DA. And wow, DA had some of my best writing. It actually got me pumped for Camp Nano, lol. But yeah, I'm with you. I remember back then there was some talk about future story lines with those characters and I even went and made a new trio as the kids of my previous characters. And keeping up with the interactions between Khep and Trowa and Justin and Gunnar was a blast.
    Sounds good :)
    I love backstory and working on that delicious character development too, but because I write so little at a time I try to prioritize what I work on. Otherwise I'm pretty sure I'd have half a novel written by now on just Rosh's history X-)
    Yeah if there is anything you would like to have revealed or mentioned but by a third party, just let me know. I can see how to fit it in as Rosh creeping around Keelo's personal files. I keep catching myself wanting to delve into Rosh's history and the other characters as well, but I try not to ramble to much about that when I post. I think I just need to write it out separately when I have time to get rid of the urge. lol
    Yeah, me too. Me too. Every time I'm trying to motivate myself to start writing something again I keep coming back to these forums to go over my past work and the Digimon RPs are always one of the first things I pull up. I miss those days, tbh. But thanks for the compliment, I really appreciate it.
    It's okay haha, it's relevant subject matter and I've been shattered by five straight days of super busy retail work. Plotting out bits for both Association and the UC reboot too.

Was just interested to see what you thought about what I had in mind for things. As I said in the PM, I like the scenario but worry my plotting's a bit focused around one character's development within it and whether I need to add things to let the others do more than just react.
    Ahhh, I forgot big name games are usually on more than one platform. Oh well, I don't have a play station either.
    you were signed up in CW and had expressed interest (way back when) in UC reboots. You still interested? (I'm assuming not and you're too busy, but figured I'd extend the courtesy)
    New crew member: Yir'Naemis vas Shanxi (Quarian Engineer [Operative]). Because I remembered that quarian navigator I was floating as an idea and repurposed him into a role where it made sense for him to have not been introduced. He's basically Ariana's backup mechanic, tends to keep out of sight, but can hold conversation if someone talks to him. Hasn't completed his pilgrimage but uses 'vas [name] of whatever ship he's currently working on because he considers himself mature. Doesn't return to the fleet because he prefers life outside it and because he has viewpoints about certain things the majority of quarians disagree with, in particular the geth and other AI. Talks in quite a cold and blunt manner about things.
    Cool. Solsabre's said they'll post ASAP.

Omni-hammer should be fine, it's something I can see having been made at this point if omni-shields are a thing. It's more about her skill progression than character bits, though obviously character development will be involved. Basically want to do something with her that turns her into even more of an opposite to Domitian.
    Haha, sounds good. I'm mainly waiting for Tundra and Solsabre, Tundra because I've given him some juicy tidbits for Askari to hack, and Solsabre because of the Melanie-Jahara conversation. But any conversation would be good.

Milky Way weapons would exist but maybe less advanced. I'm not sure how far past ME3 Andromeda takes place, don't think it's been stated exactly so might need in-game resources to know. I've got an idea for Melanie's development but will need some thinking on how to make it work.
    I will probably get something up tonight or tomorrow. Depends on where I can find working wifi. *facepalms*
    Yea, if she could notice Ask tiptoeing around near by than Brask will be like a horse on a wooden floor shuffling about. :)
    He's very dutiful and dedicated, a bit snarky, but generally a nice guy. Basically the opposite of Domitian, he's very humble both by nature and because of his past mistakes, easy to get along with and kind. He's only touchy about that mistake he made, otherwise he's generally easy to talk to and get along with. He's a decent chef, not amazing since it's not his primary job, but he can make stuff that's decently tasty and nutritious.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…