• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Like... UR THE ONLY ONE I KNOW LOL!! IT'S BEEN LEMBASTED BY CRITICS, NO ONE SAW IT OVER THE WEEKEND, and ANYTIME Someone EVEN DID TALK ABOUT the Trailer... THEY SAID IT WAS COMPLETE GARBAGE AND UNFUNNY!!
    I suck at writing up autobiographies, so I tend to write short BS messages to at least add something.
    We're still kickin'. Been over a year now. <3

Yeeeeaaah, no thanks. I wouldn't sell my body to anyone. Pure lovers only.
    ... DAMN!! 0_0 U are like... THE ONLY PERSON IN THE UNIVERSE WHO EVEN LIKES THIS MOVIE!! Like... U ARE LEGIT THE ONLY ONE LOL!!! I'll see it someday, and I DO REALLY LIKE Dax Sheapard AND Michael Pena!
    Well now that you think about it...

Pfft, just hit someone up on a dating site/app. :p
    Anal is.. disturbing.
    Blast some of that Jimmy Neutron soundtrack, boy.

I love me some cold hands, that's for sure...
    There hasn't been anything decent to watch as of late. I should watch some more Studio Ghibli movies, but I'm a lazy bastard. xd
    Gotta blast. >.>

Dayum son. That must've felt good. ;)
    I don't watch anime as much as I used to.
    We're gonna be the spoopiest of skeletons!

[Pretty sure you meant handjob, right?]
    Not the biggest fan of Naruto, actually.
    I hear that peps on YouTube are MIXED on it, some people like it, some people think it was Underwhelming. I'm in the Underwhelming Camp
    I saw the Trailer and... IT WAS DISAPPOINTING!! I mean I was NEVER EXCITED for this Film, but it JUST FEELS LIKE A GENERIC ACTION FILM! :( WASTE of a Good Song. And I GUESS the ONE Moment that got a CHUCKLE Out of Me was Aquaman at the End...
    Uh... NOT TRUE! Well UNLESS Ur saying DC Stuff. We Agreed on Doctor Strange LOL!! I LIKE the Batman and Aquaman Spots tho, they're FRICKIN' AWESOME!! :) So U CAN'T SAY I DISAGREE with U 100% of the time, the Cyborg one is MEH, Haven't seen Wonder Woman's one, and Flash... MEH the Face he made before he Ran Off... MEH, just didn't like it, seemed like he was just going to be ALL COMEDIC MAN! Like he's ONLY going to CRACK JOKES 24/7 and I DON'T WANT to see that Personally for the Flash. And him running... it looked OK IMO.
    I need a corpse buddy. ;w;

Geez, kid. You need to get laid or somethin'.
    JK, what anime have you been watching?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…