• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
spyrois2cool
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• They're loads of fun.

Have I still not shown you my castle I'm working on? I need to record what I've done so far and possibly make a YouTube video of it or something
    Ricky: *He tilts his head curiously at the Absol* Hey, who's are you? Are you a friend of Yeno's too?

[IMG] Marsha: Ooh! I love to meet her, along with everyone else. I'm gonna go look around now. See you around, Jake! *She waves at him and walks off.*
    Ricky: *He relaxes.* Oh, well I still think it's really cool. You folks are soo interesting, y'know? Me? I'm just a not-so-special kid getting used to the city life. I was lucky enough to find Cory and Marsha, though. *Sighs.* If it weren't for them, I might still be muddling around someplace, all lost and without a clue...

[IMG] Marsha: Oh, that's a relief! I love making friends. But it's just...*Blushes* hard for me to actually make any. But Cory and Ricky are different, they're actually ok with being around me.
    Marsha: A Mew!? Whoa, you're a Mythical Pokemon, aren't you? Golly, i'm so lucky! I never met one in person before. *She's looking giddier than usual...* Either way, it's nice to meet you.^^ I know you don't like making friends but...I hope we can get along. *She's got a friendly grin.*

[IMG] Ricky: Huh? No. I just thought that leg of yours is kinda...neat! *His eyes brighten, and he looks livelier all of a sudden.* I always loved high tech parts and technology, but I never seen such on a pokemon before. It's so awesome! Oh...! *He snaps out of his excited tangent and sweats.* Yikes! That's totally rude of me, is it? Oops, so sorry. *Flinches* Please don't bite me...!
    Marsha: Oh, sorry...Anyway, I'm Marsha. I think Cory told me about you

[IMG] Ricky: So you're one of Cory's friends, right? So am I. And- *He's intrigued by Yeno's odd leg.* Whoa...
    Ricky: *He rushes over to the new Mightyena, he seems really fascinated with him and his roboric leg.* Whoa...You must be Yeno, right? Hi there, i'm Ricky! *Waves*
    [IMG] Marsha: *Meanwhile, she seems smitten by the Mew...She approaches him and greets.* Aw, he's so cute...Hiya there!
    [IMG] *They show up, both interested and confused about what's going on.*
    [IMG] Marsh: Golly, that's a looot of cargo.
    [IMG] Ricky: Cory did say there were alot of folks moving in. *He looks up at Cory's crate.* But I wonder what's in that huge crate?
    [IMG] Marsha: It must be something really valuable or rare. He seems really tense about it...*She spots the Mew carrying it.* But what sort of Pokemon is that? I never saw anyone like them before...
    (Heya, sorry for missing you for all this time. Oh and don't worry, i've just been put off from any pokemon-related stuff for a while (Except Mystery Dungeon maybe!)

I'll continue later, i'm a tad busy as of now.)
    (Lol, they can die by water though, if their health is low enough, but of course will 'die' at the teleported place.)

???: Who's keeping the spawners here, they're just annoying... *he looks around, before noticing a way to get out of this place* There, that should be a great escape! *he jumps before using a firework to activate his hidden Elytra, flying away from the mobs, while placing torches behind him to prevent further spawning*
    The internet lag made it difficult to do that normal things I do on the Wii U, and I couldn't play to my full capacity, which is why I was playing around a bit with Mewtwo. xD

Well... hm. I would work on your air dodging. And if you're going to main Ness, I would look up online how to use his combos, as those will be indispensable. I would also try to use his special attacks less, as Ness's power comes mostly from his normal attacks in quick succession. Though his side B (PK Fire) is always really useful for stopping and opponent in their tracks, and you use it well. You also have a good grasp of his bat and his regular B attack. You should try to use his up B (PK Thunder less, as that makes you vulnerable to attacks from your opponent.
    Those Shadow Balls get launched back so fast xD

But yeah, I'm having trouble playing on the 3DS. I wish I could use my Wii U controller.
    I'm at my job so I won't be able to play until like 10:30 tonight.

Yeah, it's not an easy game to play, and the only way to get better is to play over and over again.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…