• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's fine. I completely understand. Also, I just found out that I now need to pay to post Photobucket images on forums & stuff, so it's going to take me a while before I can do trainer cards & battle cards again
    We're still at the Pokémon School in the story. I was battling Kihei after you battled the teacher and the other trainers. I think it's mentioned in one of the old PMs
    Huh, I guess I'm getting a little predictable :p
    Anyway, I'm updating my status again, so we can start up whenever
    Does that not sound like a good idea, or are you upset since we've been hardly doing the current story?
    Well, if we do that, I still think I want my Ultra Sun/Moon character to be an alternate version of Mitsuki (haven't decided on which version yet) since I'm really liking the idea of a parallel universe. I was already thinking of making USM Mitsuki into a perky and overly confident girly girl who loves nature and the outdoors, as opposed to how Moon Mitsuki is a snarky and insecure gamer that feels more comfortable hiding behind her devices
    The other two options are to continue Sol & Mitsuki's stories in Sun & Moon and have US/UM be our alternate counterparts, or just do a new story in a new universe entirely
    Well, since these new games seem to take place in an alternate universe, & you've wanted us to do a new story for a while, one thing we could do is wait and do Sol & Mitsuki's story for US/UM, treating it as either a new universe or the same one we've been using
    I'm not too sure actually. I was planning on picking up where we left off, but then this bombshell happened
    Don't worry. Same thing has been going on for me too. I thought you were just getting tired of me for taking so long
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…