• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
FairyWitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright, I accepted :) I ask because I have a laundry list of breeding projects I'm working on and I like to collect other peoples' breedjects to try and breed for shinies with my Japanese ditto
    If Sunday doesn't work I can try and be on in the evenings during the week. Usually after 8 pm or so I can break free
    I'm free pretty much any day in the evening (EST) or this Thursday or Sunday all day
    I see :eek: I always just use my favorite pokemon, which forces me to try out all the different tiers. I've never tried Little Cup before because it was hard to breed and train for, but now that S/M has made it easier (like that you can max EVs at level 1 and learn future level-up moves with heart scales), I wanna use those pre-evos that I prefer to their evolved forms. :D
    yeah, I bet they were hatching Popplios so they could trade for other starters and get em registered in the dex. then bam, random shiny. as for the sassy nature, I EV trained it with max SpAtk and split HP/SpDef. Speed IV was close to 0 so I didn't hyper train it. Maybe Assault Vest in a trick room? I don't have/want a TR team though lol.

btw random question for ya. do you battle in Little Cup? I've been wanting to try and I need a coach/battle partner XD
    Just so you know, I took a chance and tried depositing my shiny Primarina into Bank to see if it blocked it, and he was deposited just fine! :D good to know it's not hacked after all that hard work EV training/leveling to 100 to hyper train/working around that dang Sassy nature, lol. xD
    Oh I wanted a Weedle for the ball since you know Pokéballs are boring. But a Caterpie sounds nice too. I could use as many bugs in sport balls as I can XD. Doesn't have to be IV need since I enjoy breeding ^-^
    Sup fairy - i saw your post in the colors tourney, if you have free time id love to battle sometime for it.
    No need to rush. Things seemed to be taking long than usual, so I got worried. If you're busy, I'm completely fine with that.
    If I'm rushing you or being annoying in any way, let me know. I just wanted to know if you still wanted to trade those Pokemon.
    Hey yeah it is! I go by Lit now, but glad to hear from ya Eve. Also cool hope it goes well.
    I just gt my internet back, sorry I couldn't read the message on your Trade Shop, so my request for Machop and Larvesta didn't got accepted? Also I made a mistake in larvesta I really dont care for the ball i thought the red ball was fast ball but I made a mistake
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…