• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey did I let you clone my shiny event Xerneas? I can't remember and Im kind of cleaning out all the cloned Pokemon I have.
    You know I always feel super guilty when you send me cool extra stuff like this, but it's always a pleasant surprise. ;w; (Though for Pikachu, I have plans to get all 6 as the distributions happen, so this is more like a bonus haha.) Thank you a ton, always a pleasure!!
    Appreciated! Shouldn't be long since I don't have to clone for anyone today haha.
    Heyo! See you online but I have one other trade to do first, if you've got time to wait? If not I can prioritize you!
    Ah, forgot to clean my box again x.x I really can't seem to keep my inbox maintained...

Phew, glad you don't mind xD

Alright ~
    If you respond to this in time, I could conceivably give you a Modest Cesteela for a Buzzwhole.
    Thank you a ton! Didn't expect the extra Shinies, but very welcomed. c:
    Hadn't gotten a message so I stepped away for a bit. Going on for real now!
    Yup! Need to get some clones back to another person, might be a bit tho (15 mins?), would you still be okay?
    Cool! I don't think I'll be around tomorrow unfortunately, so we might have to do the trade next weekend. @@ Let me know what you want in exchange, it's worth a lot!
    haha I figured that was the issue, no problem! I shall be here. c:
    Cool! I'm halfway through this current trade, should only be a few more minutes.
    Also! I will be ready to trade in just a bit, have another trade to do first and then I can get to ya!
    Thank you too!! I'm definitely indebted to you, so you'll see me again soon!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…