• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TrottingMinccino

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ehhh good enouth for me :p

Umn i duno what to talk about lol i sorta wanna talk ponies with someone, but this forum seems to lack pony fans....i don't want to go on another forum to talk ponies though. I sorta am wary of forums other than this one :/ if i did return to ponyverse, tho...rainbow dash or korrina av lol
    Yep, i know the no swearing thing pushes some people the wrong way but that something both sides can work on together. Plus i quite enjoy when you ref.
    Quite honestly trot, stick around, just spend less time here, ive been on the forums for 5 years and ive taken drops in activity they help out since it provides a break. Plus you're quite well liked in ASB
    (I think now is a good time for a skip. Lol)

Soul: The buns should be ready in about an hour! Don't forget!

Yeno: *he just chuckles*
    Soul: I prefer to cook alone or with other chefs that I hire. Can't be giving the recipe to just anyone now, can I? *he pushes two boxes. One labeled "cookbooks" and the other labeled "Soul's Stuff"*

Yeno: Alright. I'll help you with one of those boxes bud. *he takes the second box, and he and Soul walk towards the mansion*
    Soul: *he raised a brow* you'll get my food soon. Yeno will help me unpack and then I'll cook up some buns!

Yeno: I don't know if I've seen you so excited to cook them up before...
    Soul: Oh I don't normally work at them. I simply hire only the best chefs. But I do try to come in on some occasions.

Yeno: how many restaurants do you own again?

Soul: Oh I stopped keeping track long ago.
    Thanks, Trot.

As far as I'm aware, Legend Challenges aren't FULL realistic, but they're realistic enough that, say, smashing into a mountain at high speed will break a leg.
    Yeno: *he had finished the entire steak in only a few bites* oh I LOVE steak!

Me: *chuckles* yeah. I know. That's why I got it.

Soul: *he chuckles himself* but it wasn't my cooking, so it isn't as good.

Charizard: Ya know-

Soul: Char, I know what you're gonna say. I actually think I should open up a restaurant around here.

Charizard: *he stares at Soul, speechless*
    Yeno: Yup!

Soul: Don't be away too long. Cuz I'm cooking my world famous cinnamon buns!

Yeno: really?!

Soul: *chuckles* just help me unpack first. Kay bud?

Charizard: Oh ho! On the occasion of making new friends?

Soul: Yup!

Me: Oh! I almost forgot... *I take out the large porter house steak from earlier from my satchel, and drop it in front of Yeno*

Yeno: *he drools quite uncontrollably* PORTERHOUSE STEAK!!! *he had already dug into it*
    Charizard: oh relax. Let's all just get settled in.

Fang: Thanks bud.

Charizard: Well...it is true.

Fang: Not you too! I can become really powerful if you anger me enough!

Me: *chuckles* I think you just described Aero.

Yeno: No, Aero just has trouble managing his loss...
    Fang: Well...uhh...

Me: He looks big and intimidating, and while he can be, he just has a big heart.

Fang: *he blushed even more* C-Cory...s-stop that!

Yeno: but it's true! You really are nothing but a big heart!

Fang: S-stop! Both of you!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…