• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
V
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, it's a fan edit! I saw the blue hair and I'm like I love this picture a lot. I've been watching Super on one of my anime websites. I used to watch it on Toonami a lot, but now that I moved I don't have access to tons of channels anymore. I have Xfinity (Comcast) but I got the 40 dollar package. I get 25MBPS internet, and I get basic tv channels. It also comes with HBO for free. It's mostly local channels. I'm fine with that because I only watch tv heavily when it's football season. I also watch it a lot come fall time when Arrow and the Flash are on.

I actually haven't watched the new Gundam. Is it pretty good? I'm glad you just said something about that because I just ordered two Cloud amiibo. I ordered one to keep in the package, and the other one will go on display. Hopefully soon I can get the Advent Children Cloud. Damn scalpers. I'm with you on that. I would have been fine with them just wearing the spandex suits. I have a question. Which series of Power Rangers is your favorite? I'm a OG fanboy of the OS, but Power Rangers in Space was freaking amazing. Congrats man! It's never too late to go back to school. If my work schedule wasn't so whackadoo I would go back to school myself. Being in walking distance for anything is always great!

I try not to pay monthly to play any games...(coming from the guy that's spent tons of money over the years on DC Universe Online)....Lol.

I would be so mad if someone took my 3DS. I'm a big fan of the Gen 4 games. They are freaking fantastic.

Speaking of Persona 5 and Japanese games I've been playing Yakuza 0 again. Man I freaking love Yakuza.
    Thanks! I really enjoy Mobile Suit Gundam! I used to watch it all of the time. I hate scalpers so much. I was going to get one of the Cloud amiibos from Best Buy, but they sold out. I refuse to buy one from scalpers! You should totally do that. Did I ever ask you your thoughts on the Power Rangers movie? The new one that just came out? I really enjoyed it. I love art. Honestly if I ever went back to school I would go for something in the art field.

Oh cool. There's a multiplayer beta coming out? Nice! Damn that sucks. I remember when I lost my original copy of Pokemon Silver. I cried for days I'm serious lol. I put so much effort into that game when I was a kid. I won't lie. I do want the Steelbook I'm a sucker for that stuff.

I played the PS4 version. It was fun. I'm hoping to pick it up soon. Now that I'm on my own I have a budget, though. Getting games will be a little more trickier now. Curses at bills and having to save money lol.
    It's all good man.

Yeah, I moved into a two bedroom apartment. The second spare room will become a game room at some point! I'm the same way I like to put stuff on display. I'm hoping to put my amiibos on display here soon. I have a Red Ranger helmet that I put on display. It's the Red Ranger Legacy helmet! It cost me like 70 dollars, but it was worth it!

I was hoping they would go with 6 party members actually. Oh well I guess. The game still sounds like a good time, though. I can't wait for next year! So many fantastic games will be coming out. I'm hyped for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon this year. I also can't wait to see Silver and Gold come to the Eshop.

Nice! Speaking of Dragon Quest I've played Dragon Quest Builders just for the heck of it. I really enjoy it lol.
    It really is lol. I'm moving into a new apartment on Thursday, so I've been busy getting stuff ready. I'm planning on having a videogame room. I forgot all about that announcement at PSX. Speaking of Playstation stuff, I found a bunch of my PSM and official Playstation magazines.

The new Final Fantasy is so much fun. I can't wait to play Zodiac Age. The new Spiderman looks soooooooo freaking good.
    You're all good. I haven't been on here much, I've been too busy with life. Yeah, E3 wasn't aweful, but it wasn't that great in my opinion. I was really hoping for a Last of Us 2 announcement :/

The Witcher III is awesome. You'll enjoy it. I like the GOW games a lot. I can't wait for FF7 remake. Unfortunately we won't be getting that anytime soon... Lol.
    I won't lie, I was hoping for more from Sony...Instead we got a bunch of news of games we already know about. I was hoping for some new announcements :/ Monster Hunter though was a pleasant surprise.
    I'm sure it'll popup when a concrete release date is set. That happened last time. Iirc Amazon eats the discount, not the pub so only the most AAA of games can skate away at full price.

If it doesn't, you can always try the Best buy club thing. But i'd wait for amazon to update in a month or so
    Yeah my work schedule is crazy. I don't get a day off until Friday and I do tons of hard physical labor. I've been working non stop since Thursday night. Yeah I've been dealing with a lot of personal stuff, and then work on top of that. It's been crazy. I've been playing retro games in my spare time (which I don't have too much spare time right now) I have a gaming set up once again lol.
    Sorry for the incredibly late reply, all I've been doing lately is waking up, and going straight to work the last few days. I haven't had any time for video games really. I can hop on something for a little bit sometimes, but my sleep schedule and sleep patterns are beyond horrible. I've also been going through some rough patches in life. Luckily next week I'll start having weekends off again, but only for 5 weeks. I'll be playing tons of video games again during those two days off. I still haven't got the Take Your Heart Edition. I pretty much just gave up on getting it, and then I started getting even more busy. :/
    Yeah, amiibo hype has died down big time. It's funny to see Silver Mario more expensive now. I usually buy doubles of my favorite amiibos. Like, I'll open a Pikachu, and then leave the other in the package. Cloud is one of my favorite video game characters, so I have to buy the amiibo for sure.

Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks is a great game, and the Lego Star Wars games are fun. Speaking of Legos, the Lego Batman movie is hysterical. It's such a good funny movie. The Pokemon Coliseum games are great. In the original game I made it so far in the battle tower. Ugh, yeah, Battle Revolution was a disappointment. I haven't played Watch Dogs 2 yet, but I beat the first one. Honestly, Watch Dogs 1 was alright, but it wasn't great. It was way too overhyped, and I had trouble caring for the main character, but from what I've heard they made good improvements to Watch Dogs 2. My cousin plays Titanfall 2 like crazy. He loves the game.

It's about time Sony decided to have external hard drive support for PS4. Once my 1TB runs out I'll purchase an external. Right now I think I'm down to 600GB. I'd have to look. Work has been killing my game time lately, so I haven't been on my PS4 much. I've been playing my 3DS here and there. That's about all I've had time for lately. The Dark Souls games are great and challenging. I haven't played Dark Souls 2 yet though, but I've played the first one. It's fun. Welp, still no like on getting this TYH edition. I should have just pulled the trigger sooner when pre-orders were up for it.
    Ugh, I can't stand scalpers man. I remember when amiibos were insanely hyped up and popular. I had to wait 4 hours at Gamestop just so I could preorder a Ness. Now I find him on store shelves lol. Cripe, I found Lucas for $6 dollars at Walmart. A whole stock of them were on sale. I was rather surprised to be honest. I figured Lucas would be very rare because of Mother 3. Speaking of which, it would be nice to see Mother 3 come to America some year. Come on Nintendo! Yeah, I remember Silver Mario being quite common around here. Gold Mario was a pain in the butt to find at the time, but I've seen him resurface at stores lately. The legend of Zelda amiibos are hard to find now. I saw scalpers selling Toon Link for 91 dollars on Amazon. I'm glad that I decided to keep a Ocarina of Time Link in the box. Those are going for 50 plus dollars. I'm still waiting for Nintendo to announce a Cloud Strife amiibo.

My favorite console gen is actually the PS2, Xbox and GameCube generation. Just like you back in the day I was a big OG Xbox fan, but I played a lot of PS2 and GameCube whenever I could. We were better off getting remasters of Battlefront 1 and 2. Once I heard that EA was taking the reigns for Star Wars Battlefront I was skeptical, but I put faith in them. Boy do I regret that now. EA and Activision are two of the most money hungry game companies in the world.

Finally! I see that the PS4 supports external hard drives now. It's about time. The Xbox One has had external hard drive support since day 1. I've done the same thing with my phone. I've dropped it on my face too many times lol. Building costumes is the way to go, but you need to have some time on your hands lol. Yeah, Lord Zedd had a freaky costume as it is. He was such a good villain. Oh man that sucks. I hope it showed up to you. :/ If not yesterday hopefully today!
    I'm having no luck finding it anywhere. I'll just have to keep looking. I turned on notifications. I actually like shopping at Gamestop. I'm a Power Ups Reward member. I like my Game Informer magazines. I've been getting them for a long time. When I was younger my parents subscribed to the official Playstation magazine, and PSM magazines. I spent countless hours reading them. Good deal man. By the way do you live in Hawaii? I'm going to assume you do lol.

I almost bought the Battlefront Darth Vader PS4. Instead I bought the regular Battlefront bundle. I also installed a 1TB hard drive. I download so many games, so 500GB doesn't go far for me. I thought about getting the Pro, but I'm not sure yet. Handhelds are a lifesaver for long trips. I'm glad I own a Vita and 3DS. Now I own a Switch too lol. I've dropped my 3DS on my face when I was laying down one time. I was falling asleep and I dropped it lol.

Oh the good ole Halo 3 helmet lol. I remember that whole thing. Yup now I just need a Red Ranger costume. Then I can cosplay as the Red Ranger. Power Rangers in Space is amaizing! Andros is such a good Red Ranger and leader. It's a fun storyline too. His sister is the villain. I always liked Eclipter. It's also the last time that we see Zordon. :/ I absolutely love the Japanese version of the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. It's so much more action packed. In the American version it's toned down. They even nerfed lord Zedd because parents were complaining about him. You can't go wrong with the music in the American version though. It's classic!
    I just missed it earlier. Darn it. Maybe they will restock again. Yeah it's nice for sure. It's cool how I only have to spend $47 on a new release instead $60. Plus free release day shipping. Amazon Prime for the win!

The skin I bought for my old PS4 was from decal girl. It was kind of a pain to put on. I hate air bubbles. Especially when I'm putting on screen protectors. Dang man that's a bad experience. I've always thought about buying some of that nerf armor for my Vita. I have a set for my 3DS and it's awesome.

Yeah, it's a lifesized helmet. You can cosplay with it and display it. It comes with a helmet stand. I actually enjoyed the film. I gave it a B! It's a solid fun movie. I did have to warm up to the suits though. You can't go wrong with the classic spandex! It's classic afterall.

Thats incredible! That's some good luck. Usually free shipping is slow for most people. That's pretty cool man. I know I'll keep my eyes peeled. I really want this TYH edition. I NEED IT I NEED IT lol!
    I'm looking on Nowinstock and it looks like the TYH edition was on Gamestop earlier. I'll have to keep my eyes peeled. I'm willing to shell out the $89 bones for this. I have no problem with that! I'm a sucker for special editions. I'm a prime member, so if I could purchase it on Amazon that's even better!

I hope you enjoy it! Speaking of skins I need to buy one for my PS4.

I actually bought the Power Rangers Legacy Red Ranger helmet last month. I had to get it lol.
    I really want the TYH Premium edition! It looks so freaking cool! I wouldn't mind the SteelBook edition either. I'm a sucker for SteelBooks lol. Getting either edition works for me! I really want the TYH edition, though!
    Ah, that'd make sense as to why I didn't recognise the scenario!

I'm playing the Steam release. As for D:UDG, I'm not sure since I've only seen playthroughs on YouTube.
    Would i need to play the first 4 Persona's before Persona 5?

Also, i have all 4 uncharted games to play as well :D
    Just thought you might want to know, I got an ad for Persona 5 today and form the ad it actually looks pretty good! Unfortunately I don't have any PlayStation devices, so I think I might settle for the Persona 3 movies if I choose to get fully invested in the franchise.

I guess it also helps that the main protag guy is voiced by Akira Ishida, who is one of my favourite seiyuus since he voices tons of characters I really enjoy like Kent from Amnesia, N from Pokemon Generations, Steven in the Pokemon ORAS animated trailer, Byakuya Togami from Danganronpa and so on.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…