• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, it was creepy. Someone was in the school with a firearm, but nothing happened. Thank god. I was actually in art class when it happened. It was nuts.
    My senior year in 2009 we had a bomb threat, but it was fake. Yeah, so many people just threaten for attention.
    SM is actually pretty good from what I hear. I've only seen the first few episodes, but I actually like the animation.
    Cool that's what I do sometimes for games lol.
    [Agreed. Even OS Brock and Tracey. *shot by 132*
    I still can't believe 132's this mad about her not being in M20. Let it go, man. Smh xD
    They're better companions than her. xD

May included, IMO but that's just me. I hate how she and Dawn got hate for replacing Misty. xD

I keep rewatching the new M20 trailer. xD
    Not only is it amazing, but I'm still laughing that Misty got retconned. xD]

Yeah, Pikachu's reaction is still totally me when my former
    kindergarten teacher stepped on my butt with the pointy end of her high heels
    when I was little. xD

This has gotta be like the only episode so far where Rowlet doesn't fall asleep. xD

I may return on saterday to battle some friends i made here. I may mostly want to just battle rather than talk. Also...i hope my bro doesn't make it hard for me to enjoy the pokemon anime again like he did today. Pokemon is special to me and it helps me comunicate with people. And the eps are hard to watch on our old computers :< He needs to understand that...
    Ah okay.

Uhhh...i feel a little bad telling this one person i rather not talk to her a lot. Its sorta scary to talk to her; she does like positivity, but she's also a lot less girly than me. So that kinda freak's me out a little due to how my brain works about things...^^;;; though we do like some of the same characters. Like Ash and Korrina. But yeah...
    [Yep, but I don't see what people see in her aside from AG.
    Even Bonnie's way better than OS Misty, imho.

And sure, it's been along time since we've seen her, but come on,
    she got like 7 side story episodes, and TWO guest cameo appearances and a reference in DP and The Dream Continues in BWS2: Da!. xD
    ]

Poor Pikachu... not even he deserved this... xD

Whoa, even 345ash-greninja liked today's episode. Didn't see that coming. xD

SM Ash's backpack is available to wear in real life in Japan, now.
    Dang, Japan gets all of the good stuff. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…