• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ALRIGHT... I have a Brief Review... Kingman 2... Good and Fun... but NOT AS GOOD as the Original, B+
    ALRIGHT!! Got 2 Films to Review! John Wick: Chapter 2, this is a Sequel to an Action Film with Keanu Reeves that I LOVED back in 2014 and the Action in this Film is pretty To Notch and Fun to Watch :) There isn't any SHAKY CAM BS or Quick Editing where U can BARELY SEE A *UCKING THING, so it was Refreshing to see Action Scenes to their Full Extent. U have some Good Cameos by many Actors who have their 2-3 Scenes of Shining Glory. Flaws would be some of the Pacing, took a while for some of the Action Sequences to happen, and PART of the Ending I wasn't a Fan of somewhat. Overall, A-

Then I saw... The LEGO Batman Movie. Ok... IF U THOUGHT THE DEADPOOL Opening was HYSTERICAL Beyond Belief, this Film would come in 2nd Place for having a GREAT Introduction to a Movie. Just like in The LEGO Movie, Will Arnett was SOOOOOO PERFECT as Batman here, COMPLETELY HYSTERICAL!! :) Michael Cera as Robin, Zach Galianakis as The Joker, and Rosario Dawson as Barbra Gordon/Bartgirl are all Good, and I FREAKING LOVED Ralph Fiennes as Alfred! :) this Movie JUST LIKE The LEGO Movie KEEPS it's Cleverness and SMART Jokes and are used PERFECTLY here :) this Movie has a CRAP TON of Celebrity Cameos and when U hear them briefly they are FUNNY! :) and... there is a TWIST that happens about Midway through the Film and... IT'S PERFECT and I WON'T SPOIL them! There aren't too too many BIG FLAWS, I'd Give this an A just because... I just don't think it's an A+ Movie so again, I Give this an A!
    Hey! Anything been happening? I've seen a CRAP TON of Oscar Films that were back in 2016 and I've seen 1 OFFICIAL 2017 Film! Split, M. Night Shymalan's Newest Film!
    Ok that's GREAT!! :) Hope wherever U went was Fun. I saw 2 as of the Last 2 Weeks in Theaters. I'll mention them later. But Moana was GREAT!! :) again... COME AT ME FROZEN DIEHARDS! MOANA HAS A MUCH BETTER LEAD!
    Saw a Movie today, thought it'd be a DISAPPOINTING Film because of Word Of Mouth on it, but it just ended up being Fine. I WISH IT COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER STILL because it was one of the Movies I was looking forward to because of the 2 Stars, but still an Enjoyable Ride for the most part, Passengers with Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence. Give it a B
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…