• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Ash-Pikachu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, I saw that you liked Genallar's post in the Face-Off section. Could you please just cast a vote in favorur of 'Championing A Research Battle' (if you do prefer it over 'Strategy With A Smile')? We need more voters in order to make that episode win in that Face-Off. ;) :)
    Hi, um..sorry to bother you here but just asking you that among the 2 episodes 'Battling A Thaw In Relations' and 'The Island Of Giant Pokemon' which one do you prefer?
    Hi, how've you been doing? Rather strange that I see you online very often these days, but very rarely posting. ;)
    Reactions: Ash-Pikachu
    Ash-Pikachu
    Ash-Pikachu
    Pretty good. I've been pretty busy but I enjoy reading all of your guys' posts. I'll try to post more.
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Yeah back in those days in Versus matchups I saw you regularly posting and engaged in debated regarding power-level discussions. Now-a-days, Versus matchup thread are pretty dormant comparatively but still @Genaller creates a matchup thread or posts a matchup now and then, so there are still places to have discussions like those before. :)
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    With the one guy (guess y'know who I'm talking about) getting the pink slip permanently the heated and raging debates has sort of fizzled out/ceased to exist now, but I'd say that's better since with his presense the discussion atmosphere became really toxic. :) But there are still debaters like me, Genaller, PokemonBattleFanatic, ash&charizardfan etc. here who still engage in those discussions. :)
    Hi, weren't you one of the regular posters/debaters in the Versus Thread in the late 2016-mid 2017 period? It's been a long time since you've last been here. A really pleasant surprise to see you again, so welcome back!! :):)
    Ash-Pikachu
    Ash-Pikachu
    Haha, yes I was. I miss topics like these. Hopefully we can have more discussions like before.

I definitely remember you and it's nice to see that you're still here. :)
    345ash-greninja
    345ash-greninja
    Yeah, those discussions still go on here between me, Genaller, PokemonBattleFanatic- and so on. The discussion atmosphere has gotten a lot better now here with that one toxic individual named Maldread(later changed his name to Navin) getting banned 4ever. :)
    I like your name :)
    ...laughing at myself for being so lovey dovey over korrina in my animal crossing letters and buliton board posts lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…