• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Dew Watatsumi

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi!~ I was one of the challengers for your gym, but we haven't found a good time to battle. I'm also the Fighting Type gym leader, in which you can challenge me if you want.
    I love sleeping with korrina. its how i have awesome dreams :D

Gengar used to be my least favorite. i find that funny since i love the chesure cat from alice in wonderland now lol favorite film too o_O
    I like psychic types too!! and fighting types due to korrina haha

Yeeeah i should go sleep...

Korrina is preeeeeeeeetty and stuff

and

i should sleep :p
    Its not quite like that. Hard to explain, i guess...

Fairies x3

I'm gonna look at korrina before bed she's my darling sweetie fluffy flower <///<
    I was good at skateboarding, but my mom finding out about it was...scary. Yeah long story o_O

No i have fear of certain negative words x.x

Yay for fairies^^

i may go to bed my head feels weird i may need sleep.
    Tried skate boarding. Not the best memories.

And i have word phobias and get in panic hearing certain words and that could make something like skating dangerous for me o_O also, i know it would cost a lot to get the stuff...

Awww i love sylveon^.^ best eon ever. eevee's the best overall of the line tho. so cute.
    I really like her cheerfulness too. I kinda wanna try skating sometime due to her too though i still duno if thats such a good idea xD with my autism and all....

Awww thats so cool that charizard helped that kid^^ charizard is a great pokemon

My orrigional fav when i first got into pokemon for real was eevee.
    Its fine. I'm not upset at all :)

Yeah she is. Such a cutie. And just so badass too~and well she helps me in life more than anyone else has xD

Neat favorites^^
    Yeah, you probably did misread it^^;;

Yeah i'm getting better about that overall now :) In general, i've been doing better since getting into korrina xD

I like the support i get on this forum too :) thanks

So whats some pokemon you like a lot besides samurott?
    Me? A TOMBOY? lol i'm so the opposite of that xD My issues are related my being autistic. I really LOVE girly things. Its just i get confused when people down talk girlyness around me...and...well....i wonder what i should like and dislike then D:

Yeah i tend to dream of things i'm really into. Not always crushes, though...
    Weird...

I was listening to a fangirling song lol over and over too and it reminded me of korrina i hope i dream of her

Do you have any poke crushes? :)

i think my crush on korrina has helped me more than other crushes by a lot o_O maybe her being a girl helps me in a weird way...yeah, it makes sense when i consider i struggle with my love for girly things and stuff *shrug*
    You see Captain Jigglypuff's first post on the last page of the Captions game? That actually wasn't responding to my post, it was responding to Void's post, which has since been removed. As you can tell from Jiggly's caption, it was on the racy side (though spoiled, with a warning) so I guess it ruffled the feathers of someone capable of banning people.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…