• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Alatar VGC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh okay.

Another person wanted to battle me but he doesn't seem on now so i may go downstairs and put my 2ds back in my room lol

And NPT is rping me dating korrina hahahaha and i'm all awkward and cute like talking to her xD "HI HOT STUFF i mean korrina *coughcough*" :p
    Hey back at cha :p

Do you like wifi battles too? i'm doing a lot of them now, it seems, haha xD
    I love when the two magical characters trapped under Storybooke forget they can teleport. xD

Crappy CGI lion is crappy CGI.

And Zelena has no powers now... :/ *sighs*

And I missed the promo for the next episode. Stupid DVR!

There's going to be a Musical episode?! And on Emma and Hooks wedding no less?! Wat?!
    is your level ball tauros sheer force? If so, can I please trade for it

Also, I still don't see where you vm'd me =o
    heyyaa :3 nahh not really into pokemon atm, I have phases of playing it every day and not playing it for months lol. And I dont think it helped that I didnt really enjoy sun and moon so much :< I still come on here every now and then to see what everyone is up to xD just lurking as usual lol
    We're great! Oh no, this one hydreigon keeps flirting with me!!! LOL lucario, lets mega evolve and take that cool dark type down...o_O

LOL i was korrina there hahahaha and i'm going to leave to watch the new pony eps soon and talking about pokemon is dang fun
    All I can say about this episode is, the Black Fairy is such a Witch. But what else is new? It's not like she's the pink Fairy. xD

@The next episode: Haven't we already tried this changing the past business? ._.

I feel like this is the last season.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…