• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
storymasterb

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, right. I remember now. I still think about WTTY, sometimes. That was a good story. I miss that whole universe.
    Was Adirael going to be one of your characters in the CW/DR sequel? I'm trying to remember...
    I think Chronomachy works with UC - we can splice them in with the gods as either the Olympians or give them more varied backstories with other gods. Who was Ikiryo? I had begun setting the table for Tsubasa and Tsukasa Yasakani (Sequel's characters) and Phaeton. And i had plans for Ajani (Leomon) and Xenagos (Gokuwmon). But that was it so far.

The Abandoned is weird. There were a lot of similar characters between that and Chronomachy/Codename. Abandoned has the same "divided by type" feel as the CWverse but has a more mythological-leaning background to it.

It's not too late at all I don't think.
    Ok. So the Codename: Bantyo characters go to Civil War (obviously). I think the Chronomachy characters go to Unholy Crusade...but I'm not sure. They might fit in either world. And I have no idea on what to do with "The Abandoned" characters. They could do either as well.
    We knew them all by Paradise Lost. But even up through Devil's Ascent (started in 2010) we only had the first 6. We got Venusmon and Vulcanusmon during Devil's Ascent, but...

I like the "reboot" characters, the new versions. I certainly didn't go too deep into their histories or personalities, but I think the Peacemakers exist in that universe as a separate group working for the Council as well.
    We did NOT know the full 12. I believe the most recent we had was Marsmon, Mercurymon, Neptunemon, Minervamon, Apollomon, and Dianamon were all introduced up to 2007. Venusmon and Vulcanusmon were in 2011. Bacchusmon, Ceresmon, Jupitermon, and Junomon along with Plutomon and Titamon were introduced in 2013.
    Reimagined characters for the new UC.

Drakn Stormheart (Slayerdramon) - Drakn was born in Elysium and trained his entire life to be accepted into the "Dragonsguard" - Eysium's elite fighting force. In his journey to knighthood, he came to realize that he could accomplish more outside of Elysium than he could beholden to its stringent laws. He journeyed with his sister to Axis Mundi and joined the Council's Guard, where he eventually rose to the rank of captain.

Adriana Stormheart (UlforceVeedramon) - Adriana, like her twin Drakn, was born in Elysium. They followed one another everywhere, first into Drakn goal of becoming Dragonsguard and then following Adriana's dream of leaving Elysium and seeing more of the world as part of the Council's Guard. While Drakn would rise to the rank of captain, Adriana would become an advisor to the Council member Andraste.

Odric Stern (Valkyrimon) - Odric was born in Alfheim. His father was a serious figure, befitting of their surname, but he disgraced their family by abandoning his post in Asgard and retreating from battle. Odric was left to care for his family and eventually chose to travel to Axis Mundi and serve the Council in an attempt to regain honor for his family. It was there that he met the Stormheart sibling and they became close friends.

Radha Ahi (BurningGreymon) - Born in the fiery clave of Muspelheim, Radha believes herself to be the reincarnation of the fire god Vritra. She was born after Muspelheim's defeat and subsequent absorption into the Asgardian kingdom, but was taught hatred of all other peoples but her own. In her youth, she fought to awaken her godly spark to no success. Radha ventured from Muspelheim to face Vritra's ancient foe, the god Indra, but she was easily subdued by the Council member. Finally coming to grips with the fact that her people and their grudges were holding her back, Radha abandoned her past and her notions to find out who she really is.
    I've started looking at the old-verse characters from UC-DA/PL and placing them on my map of Saga. And the more planning I do for the story the more I miss the old crew. Especially with my "big reveal" in the last post that the Guardians aren't the only Council-supported group standing against the Royal Knights. But yeah, I ended up really missing them once I started planning out some of their origins and backstories in the rebooted universe.
    I'm not 100% sure either. There are certain things I KNOW I'm keeping and a few that might change a little or a lot. One of the things I'm disproportionately excited for is the cameos/shout-outs from past characters.

UC has a ton from the first run and Devil's Ascent/Paradise Lost, and CW has a bunch from the original 2 RPGs...But I've also got CW cameos planned for the Codename BANTYO characters. It does, however, leave me with a few "Chronomachy" and "The Abandoned" characters that I wanted to bring in as well but don't know which universe to introduce them into.
    I like the concept of the Tamer becoming the Bedivere expy with the whole Black Sword thing (even if we don't go that exact route). But having a single digimon makes that route much much cleaner.
    Yeah between the start of the CW verse and UCverse...and now there are SO many new digimon. The one thing I'm really missing in UC is my bedivere (as a PC) analogue. The leader of the team. I've had Michael step into the role for now but I don't like it as a fit. Bedivere fit pretty perfectly way back when. I like Michael at first because he can fail at some things which humbles him and makes him a bit more rounded overall.
    heh. Yeah, sorry, I made your old PCs into the current Royal Knights b/c you were missing :( . Also because in our original talks for UC years and years ago (6? 7 years ago?) we discussed recreating the Royal Knights at the end of the RP with your characters taking over.

So aside from the three Royal Knights, we had a Slayerdramon named Drakn Stormheart show up to help the assault.
    I might! Still have to think about it though. If I do, I'll probably go with a Digimon character.
    Hey, sorry for the long delay, the first half of Roshs post has kind of sat in my doc unfinished. A bunch of stuff just happened one after the other and I lost track of time :(
    But I'll have something up tonight for MR:A once I'm at work.
    Yea, I sometimes wonder why I do this to myself, especially being the slow typer I am, but I love bringing the characters to life and telling their stories.
    Hey, I'm hoping to get something up tonight or tomorrow for ME:A finally. I've just been trying to play catch up with CW & UC first.
    You know I'm trying to decide how close in size Tessa is to humans. I really don't have a clue. >_< She certainly smaller and slight compared to other digimon at her level.
    I really like tv trope page. I'll be able to add to it for my characters, right? I just need to make an account?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…