• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Ascended Dialga

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You like trying to be like korrina for me, don't you? XD Do you have a crush on me or something? o.o I just like you as a friend....i don't like online relationships very much, anyways :p But i do think you're awesome regardless.
    I might start getting going now. D: I feel...hyper, though. x.x It makes me wanna post more XD But the tv is on...and i don't feel like going upstairs yet....
    Thanks!

I hope i feel well enough to watch pokemon again sometime. I feel sick today. May go back to bed soon! Hopefully, i'll dream of korrina...gah my head hurts now x.x; haha, dreams... :)
    No prob.

Hey i remembered what i dreamed tonight so check out the dream thread champ.

....I so wish that pichu plushie was korrina XD
    I don't know how to draw swim suits D: I guess i could try, though... :p maybe i'll give in lucario colors XD
    My drawings of korrina are sooo hot and so amazing. I'm amazed at how well i draw her compaired to past crushes. SHE ACTUALLY COMES OUT HOT LOOKING LIKE EVERY TIME. showing i CAN draw sexyness! i really can. yay

Also, Korrina in a swim suit would be smoken hot, especially if the swim suit had a fighting type themed design to it XD
    Her face there is hot!!!!

Thanks! :p

I only have two chocolate bars, don't worry. And i don't plan on eating both in the same day. I'm still kinda sensitive to sugary foods lol. I hope we'll be getting my ice cream again sometime soon! but, i'm happy i have my bars for now :) they're Kind Bars, btw. only 5 grams of added sugar too xD but still very sweet since one of the sweeteners is honey!
    *hug's back* I was gonna be absent due to pms, but i seem okay for now. :) Earlier i was not as into korrina but now i seem fine.

I got more chocolate today i plan on eating it tomarrow :D

Yeah i will thanks^^

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/34/1d/d7/341dd742d4af43c1bb9ef3273f039303.png
    this image is adorable x3

Korrina reminds me of my older crushes from when i was a teen how they were hot in a way thats 'cute' in some images and also her confidence levels.
    Hey.

You weren't responding to my vms last night and i got bored of forum games so i just logged out and went to bed XD

Anyways i'm listening to my brother play a music game as i chat with people :) what are you doing?

Also pokemon is on in half an hour XD it won't have korrina...and thats okay :p ash's pikachu, serena and bonnie are awesome too
    Oh i hope you'll play more sometime :3 its a good game.

Moonside is epic to visit.

I may try to get mother 3 for my gba emu.

I kinda really like psychic types right now but i really like fairy and fighting too xD
    Hi i'm feeling kinda sensitive to post right now. Wanna vm talk? :)

Maybe we can talk about mother games
    OH WOW the forum is working better now :) it didn't do a loading thing or need page refreshing when i made that post :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…