• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• O____O bummer its for the switch...<_< i dun have that....MAYBE i'll get one for christmas! Yeah, thats a great idea! Hopefully it'll work better than my 2ds too XD

If i can't get a switch, i'll watch korrina's story on youtube. Thats fine too :p It...was what i was planning for riku with kingdom hearts 3, lol.
    Also, i've pretty much claimed korrina's astro sign as capricorn XD it matches her japanese name! corni!
    The prettiest thing ever! Even prettier than flowers, and i love flowers XD

When she's all sad and confused in the anime i just wanna give her a HUGE hug! And there IS a z? omgomgomg i gotta get it o___O; they might make her the champion....dang i hope so!!!!
    Honestly, to me, bad mouthing people IS gossip. Whether its true, or not.

Lets talk about something NICE now, okay? D: I do not like negativity...

Hey, uhh, what do you think of korrina? She's pretty, isn't she? And cool, yes? :3 Don't you just wanna hug her? Okay, i know i dooooo. hahaha
    As i dislike gossiping about people, i'm not gonna even say if she's a member here or not. Though she honestly pisses me off in many more ways than one...i won't even say why. I'm just very sickened by her.
    Yeah that one friend of her's is weird. I sort of had bad feelings about her from the beginning, tbh....

Yeah, that sounds like how kh13 was for me :/ Sadly....i'm glad this place is so much nicer! And i have a new crush i can smoother with affection that is sweet and cute like me!
    We're not friends anymore. I messaged her one time, and she totally ignored me! I swear that one 'friend' of her's may of been...telling her bad things about me, or something? >.< I mean, i hope i'm wrong....yeah, its not cool to think of her much. :/
    Annnnd she's the same person from kh13. Just looked her up! Wow, i can't wait till she see's who is hanging out on a non kh forum now XD and is less depressed. And isn't such a perfect disney princess anymore :p
    KH13 is a kingdom hearts forum. People there were kinda mean to me...though i also had friends there. Like Moni. She was pretty nice to me, and liked animals :)

Yeah, i'm so much happier now! I still have the word phobias irl, though. But i feel i'll get over them really soon! OH! And i like skating on my y game now XD And sock skating irl. And i kinda hope i'll get neon street rollers for my birthday....yep, korrina is unfluencing me! ROFL me being happier now is her influence too. She IS a cheerful character. She talks about things being all smiles when i talk to her at tower of mastery! its sexy and adorable <3
    If you wanna know how i've been doing the past few weeks, check the gay/les/bi/trans club. My post there explain's things pretty well.

I left kh13. But it turns out a member there is a member here now :p Wow...wait till she learns who i have a crush on now LOL
    Hi Ducklett :p You were the only one here who called me Melissa.

I love my avatar here. Korrina is such a hottie!!! <3! Even better than riku. SO CONFIDENT AND DETERMAND AND SUPER HAPPY AND BADASS AND STRONG AND WELL...cuute.....
    Dear person receiving this letter:

Whatever you did to contribute to my experience these past five years, whether it was the Pokemon we traded, the amazing artwork you did for me, the jokes we came up with, the silly debates, or anything else, I want to say thank you for giving me the chance to be what I am today! To celebrate my five years of existence on SPPf, today I decided to do a throwback thing to my early days back in 2011. My avatar, signature, and everything else is a complete replica of what I was five years ago: An eater of Durant! You and about everyone gave me a truly unique experience I'll never forget and I'll return the favor by continuing on what I do best: To be a member of SPPf! Thank you for everything and may we all hope that poutine gets its popularity skyrocketed in the United States!

Sincerely, Duranteater/your boss/YourPermanentRecord631/Dragalge

Names, eh? Well, off the top of my head, I can think of: Celes, Terra, Violet, Maridia, Sapphire, and Stelle. If I can think of some others, I'll let you know. :) I'm glad you're finding the names I gave you of some use, and best of luck with your story!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…