• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey there ^_^ Thank you for the kind words...I was pretty damned ill lol, a month off is quite a while and only started going back to work about a week ago =)

Aww, I would have loved to have joined but obviously due to my lack of being hear missed the sign ups XP. I never did get to use JoJo much in the last one lol, though I probably would have changed him a little methinks o.o

Hope its going well =) x
    Hey. I signed up for your roleplay and you told mr I am pending. Unfortunately I don't have the time to edit my sign-up as I'm currently out of town and we will have company next week followed closely by school. Sorry foe the inconveniance and I wish you the best of luck with future sign-ups. Hey, maybe if I have the time I can try and get back in. Anyway, sorry once again.
    -sigh- as it turns out, I don't think I'll be able to participate in your RPG. I have so much to do, I don't think I will be able to post up to your level. That, and a few major family problems arose over the last few days, and I really wouldn't be able to put my time into your RPG.

If things clear up in the next few days I will post my sign up (which is finished) but I highly doubt that. I dunno if you'll keep sign ups open after you start, but that's also always a possibility.

And... Bah, i feel bad about it now DX.
    -sigh- as it turns out, I don't think I'll be able to participate in your RPG. I have so much to do, I don't think I will be able to post up to your level. That, and a few major family problems arose over the last few days, and I really wouldn't be able to put my time into your RPG.

If things clear up in the next few days I will post my sign up (which is finished) but I highly doubt that. I dunno if you'll keep sign ups open after you start, but that's also always a possibility.

And... Bah, i feel bad about it now DX.
    Also I was born exactly 6 months after you on the 22nd April 1994!

My favourite band...I have many. I like The All-American Rejects, Senses Fail, Green Day, Boys Like Girls, My Chemical Romance...etc.

You?
    I just noticed that I joined serebii on exactly the same date as you but a year later...and we're the same user rank...and we have the same taste in music...

Freaky?
    I don't believe I will be joining. Ive been kinda neglecting RPs lately, and cant escape the feeling that even if I did create a profile I wouldn't be posting that often. Sorry.
    WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *celebrates* There was actually a tiny bit more to my sample, but I couldn't post it. No big deal though, it was pretty boring now that I think about it... Just George getting into the house, and being greeted by Gallant.
    I like the split idea a lot. Because there hasn't been a bird yet that does this. I'll probably start on this. It'll take a while for me to design them though, never was very well at spriting birds let alone draw them.

Now if you could, could you come up with at least 7 different fire pokemon? At least.
    Two legendaries. 5 others. I'm making Guardian Pokemon. So I need a fire pokemon that looks like it can be a guardian.
    Not to worry, pal. I'll finish tomorrow. Yet again, something has come up -_- Still, with a powerhouse like Scyther on George's team, he shouldn't struggle too much against foes... And don't underestimate the Bug type! Heracross? Scizor? Forretress?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…