• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Dew Watatsumi

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey i gotta go watch a tv show i like now :p

Feel free to comment back as you so like. See ya! *wavies*
    Yeah, i was confused when i first got a crush on korrina since i've always been a girly girl and barely have any tomboy side what so ever but then i read about a thing called a 'lipstick lesbian' on tvtropes.

Life made a little more sense to me again after reading that. Sexuality is NOT black and white; society just wants you to think it is. :p Like everything else in life.

Ah, yeah, i prefer light and happy and cutesy anime lol. There were shounens i liked, though. Specially as a teenager, when i was into anime boys a lot :p
    I'm the opposite. Always have been. I have always been a 'fashion plate'. :3 I really love dressing up in pretty dresses and skirts and lots of neat colors. As a teen, i also went through a faze where i liked wearing 'goth' clothes/black a lot :p lol I used to daydream of my ideal outfits too xD

I am a true girly girl.

I do not like dark games very much so as awesome and fabulous as those men are that game does not sound like its for me :)
    Sounds fair enouth.

Its cool we're both fond of fashion :3 I mean, its not a super huge interest of mine, but i do find it cool and interesting. Also i used to play dress up games a lot....I would feel awkward playing them now with my crush on korrina, though xP

I have become quite the lipstick lesbian. Dah no dah.
    Hehe, so you do like pink :p Its okay with me if ya do :p

I like red sunglasses. They're what korrina has in the pokemon anime :3 My character on y is also wearing them for this very reason.

I may drink some coffee soon. I still feel...awkward over some pm convo. It may be troubling my feelings for korrina too o.o;;;
    Yay for being fashionable :3

I used to like playing dress up a lot on my y game.

Now i just have my character go around wearing a some-what korrina ish outfit :p and my hair style irl, which is brown hair in pigtails :3
    Yeah, i never thought i'd find male fashions so awesome till i saw those images lol :p usually i'm all about dresses and skirts and stuff like that
    Oh, we can't battle, then. I only have y prepaired. I may need an update for my sun. Also, i wanted to show off my girl's new pigtails :p oh well, too bad.
    Thanks :) I'll add you to my 2ds after i watch pokemon, since i'm bringing my 2ds upstairs to battle an old online friend after its over.
    I do not know how to comment on negative things like that and would wish to not hear anymore negativity as i'm allergic to it.

Hey feel free to give me your friend code if you ever wanna battle :p
    I said pm it D: Ah...i'll...try to pm these urls to myself sometime :/

I cannot watch any videos right now. Using music to block out the tv, lol. Pokemon music too :)

Korrina is the best! And she's mine and no one else's! Not even Tina's! Or my brother's! lol
    That sounds really cool! PM me the video sometime so i can see it too, please please please? :eek: :)
    I like pokemon y! Its got my favorite gym leader!

I'm listening to pokemon music! Its fun :D Are you listening to music, too? Isn't music wonderful?
    Ughs.. I don't blame you on that... Being a college student means a lot of assignments that needs to be done.. I still have 6 weeks before summer break...
    Nice. I've been trying to get an internship at my college myself. Thankfully, my college has a internship program for applied math majors.
    Heeey :)

I'm getting sleepy, may go to bed soon. its nice to see you on again though. and hey i played y today too so maybe after i come hom from theropy tomarrow we can battle i would like to one up someone else haha

Also i hope my mentioning wanting neon street rollers while i'm out tomarrow doesn't lead to another meltdown o.o;; like if my mom says no about them or something...yeah....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…