• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
spyrois2cool
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (I'm back now!)

[IMG] *They both slump disappointedly.* Aww!

[IMG] Ricky: Bogus...
    [IMG] Marsha: Why do you gotta get my hopes up like that?
    [IMG] Ricky: Oh well. *Perks back up.* At least we still have the buns to look forward to!
    [IMG] Marsha: Oh right! Are they ready yet? Are they?

(And I thought Soul was a girl?)
    Marsha: *Her eyes light up when she hears the word "Cake"* Ooh! Did you say cake?!
    [IMG] Ricky: Awesome!

(I have to go for a few hours, ho hum...See you later.)
    [IMG] *Simutanously* Eggs?!

[IMG] Marsha: You can check the fridge.
    [IMG] Ricky: What kind of eggs are we talking about, though...?
    Ricky: *He goes over to Scorch and nudges him. It's clear that the guy was zapped silly.* Yep, he's knocked out alright. Nice one.
    [IMG] Marsha: Are they always going at it like this?
    Ricky: Ouch! Remind me never to upset that guy...
    [IMG] Marsha: Geehee! But you guys are being silly. Not that I don't like silly sometimes!
    [IMG] Ricky: But geez, are you alright, Scorch?
    (i'm planning to, for the most part.)

Ricky: *He steps back a bit.* H-hey, I didn't mean it like that! Sorry if that embarrasses you.
    [IMG] Marsha: Still I never had anyone act like that near me before...
    (He was an Altaria. Quite the bizarre chap, if I say so myself!)

Marsha: Oh, so he has...*Now SHE'S starting to blush!* ...a crush on me? Well, golly. That was fast...
    [IMG] Ricky: Oh, is that's what this is? I like Marsha too!
    (Not an OC, per se. He was just for use in this one RP I used to frequent. And no, I don't think i'd have any plans on using him again.)

Ricky: *Finding his timing awkward, he sweatdrops.* Hehe, this must be a bad time then...
    [IMG] Marsha: Oh, don't worry about it. But boys, no need to argue!
    (It's a person who is good at charming females and, on occasion, spending time with them...Aye, his name was Wilbur, and he would approach a suitable girl whenever the opportunity presented itself. He even ended up dating a few! Though it doesn't always go well...)

Ricky: *He looks around, puzzled.* What, what's going on?
    [IMG] Marsha: Geeheehee! A little late to the party aren't we, Ricky?
    (Oh...In other words, he's a Casanova! Actually, I used to have a character like that. He was...fun to use. Most of my characters are usually are!)

Marsha: *She can't really get a clue.* Yeah, something the matter?

[IMG] Ricky: *At that moment, he returns to the kitchen.* Heya! Sorry about that, my Mom talked my ears off harder than I first thought. Sheesh, worrying is a pasttime for her...*But he spots Bolt and Scorch, curious about the two.* Hey, who are those guys?
    (I don't know where I would find them, though.)

(I was thinking something with a mad scientist and portal technology (hilariously) gone wrong. Hehe!)

Marsha: *She takes a seat.* You know, Yeno...I think you and Soul make quite the couple!

(aaand here we go...)
    Why Youtube in particular, I have to wonder?

As for the download size, I believe it's 300mb all said and done, and somehow I was able to download it and even Hearthstone on my phone with a little movement work.
    It's a strategy board type game for phones. It was known as Comsater in Japan before it got localized. Basically, it's a fairly small board that your figures are placed on, and the goal is to move one of your figures to the opponents goal point while protecting your own. Here's the offficial trailer for a start https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kia_sP8Jlok
    Actually, yeah, how'd I forget? Pokemon Duel has been taking up a ton of my time. The game is just so addicting, lol. Did you get it yet?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…