• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheCharredDragon

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Trust me, when you've seen the era of bad RPers on here, you're thankful for every good RPer that comes. :p

Pegasus Knights/Sky Knights only became a unisex class in Fates...so two only. One is a 1st generation unit (Subaki) and the other is a child unit (Shigure). XD

Homer? Oh god, I love Homer! XD I miss him Reading the SU, Amadeus having that kind of personality would be awesome! Plus, Maria would be a perfect S-Support to that, to show that "Dark is not Evil" at all! Damn, we do need a good chef who could cook a variety of food too! I mean, the character who could cook the best currently is probably Tim, but he only cooks vegan meals, so it would help to have someone who cooks a good variety and supplies everyone's protein needs...without undercooking (Sylvia, Luka) or overcooking (Martin, Nichol). :p Yes, it's Egyptian-based indeed...in fact, that was the first thing I noticed about their designs when I played Awakening...very unique, rather than using the more common robes and stuff. Hehe, the Juarez siblings are now clearly associated with darkness and death, but in a Dark is not Evil way, at least! Besides, Dark Mages are awesome in the games I played...so it's an awesome darkness! Damn it, I can't wait for Amadeus now! Some party members might mistaken him for being the bad guy, but he...isn't, and it might take Maria to stop them! XD

Yeah, apparently they changed the name from Pegasus Knight to "Sky Knight" in Fates, for I-don't-know-what-reason. ._.
    But of course! You have some of the best posts around here, and some of the most interesting too. :p

The Pegasus Knight sounds like so much fun, hehe. He's kind, but doesn't hesitate to be himself either! I daresay he can make a pretty good match for Maria too. XD I really love male Pegasus Knights in general. Sylvia would definitely love a stubborn, rude Pegasus...she likes creatures with "character", hehe. XD

Yup! A Sorcerer counts because they still use Dark Tomes. The Dark Tomes part is my favorite part and the key part...you see, it seems as if the party has a pretty negative view on Dark Mages and Sorcerers in general...they seem not to like 'em, so it would be cool to have one in the party to get them used to having one around! Maria seems the type who wouldn't want to see the worst in people off the bat, based on what Dragalge says about her, so she might be one of the first to be more accepting of a Dark Mage or a Sorcerer. Anima's eldest brother would be so awesome! We need a cool big brother-like figure on the team (albeit of course, one who may have a dark side)! Him being a Sorcerer would work too, because it just makes sense...I now connect the family with Anubis now, and the Awakening design of Dark Mages and Sorcerers are Egyptian-based. :p

The Thief was only because of consistency/story reasons, hehe. I needed to maintain that consistency. I just made the outfit revealing to show the one thing she can successfully use as a Thief aside from her fighting skills...her body...a straightforward, not-so-calculating method for a straightforward and clever but not-so-calculating girl. XD If story didn't matter, it would've been Barbarian, Sky Knight or Dark Mage! Well, the Dark Mage would only work if Sylvia was one of the dead King Abel's lost bastards or something, though....would make Alberich's insulting nickname for her, "Princess Sylvia", wonderfully ironic. XP
    I'm not sure. In my mind the two worlds only started opening up to one another 10 or so years ago...maybe the case can be made that the very first crossover happened in 1997 (when Digimon was created).
    Hey, noticed that you wanted to join FE? I'm excited to have you around, hehe. XD

What kind of character are you making anyway? Yeah, there's a one-character limit. XD Please tell me it's a Dark Mage of sorts! We lack anyone who has a Dark Mage primary or even alternate class. Dark Mages are awesome. Or you know, a guy totally worthy of Princess Maria! Why do I get the feeling that Cavaliers or Dark Mages might be her type? Take a peek at the thread to look at my alternate class reimaginings. Once you join, I'll totally create something for your character too! XD
    Hey there! I know you were wanting to join the Fire Emblem RP so badly!

Well a couple of our people have gone MIA and if they aren't here for a set period of time, would you be interested in signing up for it? :eek:
    Hey I will free up your characters from mine in civil war as soon as I can. I am desperately trying to finish a tamer sign up for UC but it is growing insanely long.
    Hey, you're doing good so far. I quite like Shula and Frost.

Cool! I'll wait for your post in Civil War then. I'll throw something your way in UC instead.
    Yeah, same here. That character interaction is what makes RPs great, and the digimon RPs I've been a part of here have some of the best. I plan to continue that tradition.

Yeah, Versa Victa has sort of become a stock character for me (I have like 20 of them by now). Though, her first appearance was in one of the previously mentioned digimon RPs as a spunky and sharp-tongued Witchmon. This is sort of my take on what an older version of her first apperance would be like.

Cool! I've already got the main thread typed up and ready to post. Will probably do it tomorrow morning when I wake up, just to give the sign-ups a little more time. DT to follow shortly, hopefully by Sunday night if approval is quick.
    That was exactly the sort of thing I wanted to see when I was crafting his sign-up. I was grinning through the whole post, lol. Thank you.
    yea, if you wouldn't mind and I think I'm actually going to edit that bit of dialogue out anyway. My idea with Ryia was to create a tank character, but also help create some possible conflict within our group since it seems like most peeps are getting along.
    Asthma, huh? I'm sorry to hear that.

I see. Well in that case, hopefully we'll get it all done by then.
    I've been doing alright, best I've felt in months in fact. I've been sick for about over half a year, we went to the doctor and he thinks I've developed an allergy to something I was eating. So now I'm on a strict diet that's been going on for almost a month. We still need to find out what exactly it is I've become allergic to, but at least my symptoms have been improving thanks to this diet.

I think it's been going alright. It's slow, but that just means I have time for other things. Finished by June though? You mean as in concluding the story? Because if that's the case this'll have gone by quick compared to other RPs I've seen and been in, finished or otherwise.
    Hey, Char, I just realized how vague Ryia's last comment was in terms of who she addressing. She's actually asking Goliath about his father. She does single out Sura in her mind, because Sura is from the same species. As the metal emporer.
    I don't mind at all, interaction is what makes these things work. It's why I had so much fun with the original UC, plus Civil War, Dark Reign and Devil's Ascent.

I only realised because I noticed the section in the Digivice description about opening digital portals, which I assume is like what the D3 could do in Adventure 02. On my end, James goes back semi-regularly, while Hoshiko knows she can but doesn't because in her view, she has nothing left on Analog. It might be an interesting character point you could work with, since it's something that would provoke some strong emotions and give her a lot to think about. I'm going to be using Hoshiko's feelings about Analog for some character bits and potentially conflict down the line.
    Thanks! I'm thrilled you enjoyed it. I've just read the excerpt from your entry posted with the results too, and I'm intrigued to read the rest when you post it - it's pretty interesting so far and I think you're doing a particularly good job on making Eve and her family seem like real people with real lives and making me care about them even just with brief scenes.

(Out of curiosity, are you following Chibi Pika's Palkia Positivity blog? Some aspects of your characterization of Palkia remind me of it.)
    Yes, I am, I'm just trying to figure out how to jump back in. I have an idea...? But the two will likely be at home and have some interaction between the two before jumping full on back in. I'm writing it currently.
    I'm going to try one more time at this
    I'm just trying to figure out a way to explain her absence
    also she's probably going to go after ceberus
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…