• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
SinnohEevee
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It was too easy for me too. I single trained my starter with a lucky egg and the exp share xP

I loved the mega battle with korrina even before i started liking her haha
    http://orig06.deviantart.net/c73b/f/2014/088/a/3/my_sweet_fennekin_by_pichu90-d7c67i8.png
    this image is so cute :3

I'm not sure who's the cutest to me. Maybe skitty or buneary? those two defenetly stand out for me, and they're really girly, like i am lol

What was some of your favorite things about x and y? Lemme see...for me...korrina (lol), mega evolving, fashion, skating, the chatou, the music! even if i wasted away my file eving my starter, its still a stand out region for me overall. Also: KORRINA <33333 hehehe yes i have a crush on her and everyone knows it...hahahaha....
    I see you online a lot. Wanna be friends? :) also, i like eevee a lot too. its a really cute and also badass pokemon that has many different paths it can take. Its really an awesome pokemon. Also, its a fox, and i love foxes xD i may even look at some fox images right now...awww
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…