• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Ascended Dialga

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I may look a korrina images before i head off xD i think i'm done talking for now, tho

still blushing from that one comment lol i hope our rps on my new forum will be a lot of fun like they've been on here :D
    Hey we can continue it when i start my new forum xD it can be all pm then, and no risk of getting in trouble :3

I'm sure i'll have fun dreams from your last comment, though xD

Korrina is so kawaii *hug's my av of her*

I may get ready for bed now. And i might start my forum tomarrow :D first thing
    *i breath heavy too and keep holding her closer, and closer...* I duno if i've been so close to ANYONE as i have been TO YOU corni chan... :3 *kisses her nose gentally* you're very cute and hot<3 *passes my hand through her long blond hair and gushes over its softness* *feel's like i want something MORE now...xD hehehe^^*
    Coolbeans. Have fun with finals. ;)

Ah, nice. I've been too busy and lazy to really talk to people on here. ._.

(It's cool, don't worry)
    OMG whooh thats hot xD
    I love you a ton too korrina chan o///o *may faint now xD*

*watches her hair flow in the wind as we make out :3*
    *kisses her passionately* *squeezes her lovely hand while i do so <3*

that image is pretty and hot too :)
    after my ice cream (sooo yummy<3) i'm gonna brb to walk my dog. i'm so in love with korrina, tho! sweetest girl in the world :)
    *sigh's happily* You're so beautiful korrina :3 *pinches her cheeks* and kawaii and sexy<3

*goes to admire the image dials posted again xD* please post more lol

*play's with her sunglasses and helmet :)*
    Your eyes look like the ocean korrina x3 *snuggle's so close its unbearable*
    ...we should do something even more than this sometime :3 hehehe if you feel up to it^^ *kisses her mega gloved hand*
    *brushes korrina's hair with my other hand as i'm up here* :3 *squeel's over how darn pretty she is*
    *after this, i look at the ocean with her, and snuggle so close*
    I cannot keep up with a cutie who roller blades, tho i can try xD i'm sure i'll end up just as sweaty smelling as she is LOL such a cute tomboy, she is...*hug's my av tightly*

*admire's her cuteness in that image :3*
    *sniff's her* you smell like chocolate and sweat. I like this combo!! it suits you :3

*we go to the lighthouse and snuggle and play with each others hair xD cuz its totally girly and fun and awesome to do that :D*
    Yay! I want silky smooth hair too! *blushes from the strongness of korrina's arms* Who needs men when i have a girl like you? :3 *kisses her arms..* so strong...so pretty....i totally idolize you!! and you're welcome :D

Does your shampoo smell like chocolate? I like chocolate A LOT! in fact, i may eat some chocolate ice cream while i wait for another responce :3 it intensifies my feelings for you when i eat chocolate, anyways^^ yum
    *an immense level of happiness is in my heart too* you're welcome my sweet one o///o

*gentally stroke's her blond hair* Do you like that? :3 your hair is soooo soft. softest hair ever. you must use some pretty cool shampoo to keep it so soft and pretty!!! *blushes*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…