• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Road
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That was quick, indeed. And perfect timing, too. xP Haha, thank you again for helping me hyper train my Colosseum event mons! ^^ <3
    If I ever manage to get anything else you may still be looking for, I'll come visit your thread again, haha
    Oh dang, I was not expecting to get home a little later than normal. xD Was eating out for dinner before heading home. lol
    Anyway, I'm around for awhile, so I'll keep checking here and on the festival plaza. :]
    Uh im at work till roughly 4pm my time (gmt +1) so i dont know if you'll still be up at midnight tommorow?

Did u want anything at all for it?
    It's probably Saturday over there pretty soon, right? owo Uhhh, assuming things are looking pretty smooth, I will be available to trade anytime after 6pm today. (That should be after 10am for you.)
    Yep, didn't use up any remaining EVs to make the chart blue since I figured the ones Smogon listed were all that would raise a stat, and any extras wouldn't matter.
    And okay, take your time with that, lol. I know how busy you are :'D
    Could you provide the link/list to your special ball pokemon collection please? I cant see it on your shop page and am very interested in what stuff you are offering :c
    Yeah, it's just that the EVs don't look maxed out on any of the pokemon I've trained for LC. When you press Y on a status screen to check EVs, it'll be light blue when everything is maxed out, but not on any of the LC pokemon; just wanted to make sure you weren't confused with me saying they were done and they didn't look it. :p speaking of LC mons, my main 12 are all done EV training! Now I have two tentative teams decided, and one future team once I've MMed the shinies and we have move tutors back. :D
    hey road sorry for the banner being super late but its ready to be picked up now ^_^ I hope i got what you wanted ;)
    Stuff happens. xD Hmmm, if you're willing to share what your schedule is like for the upcoming weekend, I can attempt to follow around that! o:
    I'm probably available for another 30 mins or so. x.x Not sure how much longer I can stay awake. xD I can try again next weekend, if things don't work out tonight. lol
    Okie, gotcha! Will be on shortly; was in the middle of trying to catch my Latios in AS while waiting, haha. (I'm trying to catch one with HP Fire, but no luck so far. rip)

Edit: And I'm in the festival plaza. Gonna try to catch ya on!
    Whew, I think it's finally working again. x.x Took awhile, but hopefully it stays stable.
    If you're still around, lemme know. I'll get on the festival plaza whenever you reply. ^^
    Ah, it's okay. I'm still around, but my router does not seem to want to cooperate with my 3ds at the moment. x_x;
    This happens with me sporadically, but I hope I can figure out a fix to this. Otherwise, I'll try again in a few hours, if you'll be sticking around!
    Or my router decides to be a butt tonight. ;w; aaaaaa whyyyyy.
    Uh, if you're still available in maybe around 4-5 hours from now, I'll surely be available to pick them up by then. o:
    Oooh awesome! I'm ready to pick them up, if you'd like. ^^ I'll be in the festival plaza shortly!

Thanks! Must. liiiiiiiiiive. xD
    And oh noes, allergies are annoying to deal with. >.< Hopefully it doesn't cause too much trouble!
    Ooooh that explains things. xD No worries at all! Carry on~

Sounds like you've been busy too. ;w; I, on the other hand, have a lot studying to do. Got one week of classes remaining, and then it's finals week after. Gotta make sure I do well, at least. @w@;
    And thanks! Hopefully my cold goes away faster, haha. Drinking tea has been helping quite a bit!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…