• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
spyrois2cool
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (Hey there! Sorry for the long absence.)

Ricky: I REALLY didn't see that one coming! I was sure I had to run away. *He shuffles bashfully.* Y'know, just in case.
    [IMG] Marsha: Oh, how I love meeting new pokemon. I can't wait to see who we'll meet up with next!
    [IMG] Ricky: Hopefully they're as nice as everyone so far.
    Marsha: Hey! *She's disappointed and droops* Aw, I wanted a few more...
    [IMG] Ricky: I think you've had enough. He must have went off to give some to the others. By the way, you did say there were others moving in, right?
    [IMG] Marsha: Yeno and Cory did say something like that. I wonder what they'll be like?
    [IMG] Ricky: I'd imagine just as bizarre as everyone so far. Or even more! No offense, you guys...
    Marsha: Wow, really? Golly. That's really nice of you, Soul. *She smiles, right as she picks up her sixth pastry...*
    [IMG] Ricky: *He spots that and puts his paws on his hips.* Sheesh! There's no stopping you, is there?
    Ricky: And it looks like you've got yourself another fan...Marsha, how many did you have already?
    [IMG] Marsha: *She picks up another* Oh, i'm on my fifth...I think i've been hit with an Attract, because I looove these pastries! *...and eats it quickly.*
    [IMG] Ricky: Hey, be careful! There are other pokemon in this house, you know.
    Ricky: I wouldn't be so sure about ALL the competition.
    [IMG] Marsha: If you ended up setting up shop, i'd totally be a customer!^^ *She takes another bread bun and quickly eats it up.*
    Ah. I suppose that does help a bit. Then again, I was only missing one class, so they some room to let me breathe... right?
    ...How do you people manage to pull that off? I got stuck with a full schedule, with two teachers that can't really teach, make tests, or teach to the tests... *Is jely*
    Standard school's-coming-an-end type stuff. Plus high school senior-type shenanigans, I suppose, but that doesn't exactly amount to much until next month.
    (Love interests are always fun, to a certain extent. Hmm, perhaps i'll try something...)

[IMG] *They wait a while for the buns to cool, then they pick them back up and take bites. Moments later, awesome flavor strikes, leaving them totally smitten with dreamy expressions!*
    [IMG] Ricky: W-wow...Yeno was right, this is...AWESOME!
    [IMG] Marsha: Great Glittering Golly! It's better than I imagined!
    [IMG] [IMG] *They both eagarly chow down on the delicious bread, with little sign of slowing down.*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…