• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yep.
    Lol, it still wasn't that bad IMO, save for its horrific filler episodes, I enjoyed it despite some flaws. xD
    But as previously stated, like OS' fanbase, most of XY's fanbase is horrid.
    It's sad that the only good members of that group so far are KGPrestige and his buddies. xD

I kinda miss it, but I like SM better tbh, plus I always love that new series hype marketing when a current Generation's about to end, anyway.
    The only complaint I have with XY is that I wish it ended with a Pallet Town episode and Ash leaving for Alola instead of ending
    with him returning to Pallet Town like in DP, but short of that, at least it ended well. xD

I still give Tomioka props for dethroning Pokeshipping. Ash was too good for Misty. xD
    Yeah. xD
    Same here. xD
    That's the only second evil organization climax arc that had the guts to kill someone off with Hunter J dying by drowning. xD
    Bonnie and Complete Zygarde pretty much vaporized Lysandre. xD
    I'm calm, just saying. xD But on that note, XY still went by way too fast. I still remember the teaser poster and first trailer. xD

Ikr? I bet TR would flip their squat when they realize Bewear did that. xD
    To Top a Totom, it was pretty much shown that they actually miss blasting off now. xD
    ----------
    Bringing up Gary would be irrelevant and wouldn't contribute anything to the episode.
    ----------
    ^ Ugh... really, OS stans/Genwunners? Just give up. xD ^

On that note, I'm done with M20's BMGF thread. xD
    The staff said that unless things get too intense, they will allow the users there to make repetitive comments (unlike here
    where Sushi and Dephender said that was a no-no), so now the Genwunners are whining now refuse to call M20
    a 20th Anniversary movie just because Brock, Misty and Gary aren't in it. xD

Not gonna lie DP Gary was awesome though. He actually did stuff. I liked that Hunter J episode he was in and how
    he actually got involved in the Team Galactic finale. xD

Yup. If there's a coach, I think it'll be Rotomdex, Ash or Professor Kukui. xD

Yeah. Assuming Generation VII's 3 years, SM's almost in its 030s which means in 6 more episode slots,
    1/4th of SM will be over which means we'll be 2/4ths away from saying goodbye to this series, already
    as 1/4 of 145 roughly = 36. *sniff, sniff* gosh, darn it space time continuum. Slow down! xD

I still want Bewear to follow Team Rocket into the next region. xD
    Yeah,
    I still laugh at Rowlet going back to sleep in To Top a Totem like "My work here is done", after it finishes battling. xD
    Me too. Lmbo if it's the coach or if he plays but strikes out. xD

Come on, Nintendo, please have Pokémon at E3. xD

Speaking of which, if we get a random Core Series announcement this year, we could get it this week
    as ORAS was announced May 7, 2014 and some fans discovered that a Nintendo Direct might be happening soon. xD

Yeah 20 bucks and 13 bucks for 2 hour 10 minute Blu-ray and DVD film's a bargain as those usually do cost 20 or 25 bucks respectively. xD

Yup, can't wait to legally own this movie and finally give 4K Media their money for this. xD
    Bet this looks amazing in 1080p HD. And the best part is with Digital Downloads,
    you can download the movie as many times as you want if you get rid of it for some reason. xD

As previously stated, if you buy the Blu-ray or DVD version, you'll get an exclusive card from DSOD Movie Pack.
    It looks like Ash and Pikachu's earlier reactions to finding out Rowlet loves to sleep. xD
    Yeah. xD

Yep, 4 more days until Vrains starts. xD

33 days until E3 2017 officially starts for the public and until Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Dark Side of Dimensions releases digitally. I just got a $50.00 bucks iTunes Gift Card, so I'm all set. xD

The Digital Version should release on iTunes, Amazon Digital, Google Play and YouTube Streaming if you don't wanna buy the Blu-ray/DVD.
    The Blu-ray comes with a code for the digital version.

For what I think is a limited time, Amazon has a price drop for the film.
    Now instead of $25.00 DSOD Blu-ray + Digital HD combo pack is $17.89,
    and instead of $19.98, the DSOD DVD is $13.99:
    https://www.amazon.com/Yu-Gi-Oh-Dark-Side-Dimensions-Blu-ray/dp/B07227RMSD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…