• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Pokegirl Fan~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah. xD
    I'm still gonna buy this on iTunes if it goes digital to rub it in the Genwunners (and greninjamaster's) faces that I support it.
    If it's close to two hours it should be $19.99 (no tax). If it's the usual 90 minute film,
    it should be $14.99. xD

I still can't get over M20's animation, either. It's like XY's animation (which was fantastic IMO),
    cranked up to 50. xD

I'm watching DSOD again. These lines are still gold. xD

"THIS DEFINITELY ISN'T MY PILLOW!!" - Joey

"Heh..." - Kaiba

"Kaiba? YOU'RE NOT MY PILLOW, EITHER!!
    Hey, that there on your arm! Is that the new Duel Disk?!" - Joey

"Yes it is, but you can't have it! You're not worthy! HAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!" - Kaiba

"HEY, STOP LAUGHING!" - Joey
    She was a bland character regardless. Showcases were a less glorified Contest, and the logic behind it was stupid. She just got hyped up by her obnoxious fanbase, as well as Amourshippers.
    *Serena pulls out her scissors*

"Wait, is she..?" - Dein

"NO! NO! NO! NO!!" - Dein/KG

"Yo! Flashbacks!" - Dein

"DUDE, THIS EPISODE!!" - KG

"THIS EPISODE, MAN!!!" - Dein

Yup. I still hope we get some kind of new info this month on M20. xD
    They still haven't specifically revealed how Ash met Soji and Makoto. xD
    I still laugh at them legitimately crying over A Showcase Debut. xD

Yeah, but SM > XY. SM already has more continuity,
    and Delia returned in an episode that wasn't the series finale. xD

----------
    Actually I believe they may be using art style from all the past series for his art style.
    ----------
    ^ Pretty much this. Ash's M20 hat is a mix of his Kanto/Johto and Alola hats, ^
    his face is slightly rounded like SM Ash, and he has a 98% similar facial structure
    to AG Ash, his hair is as spiky as XY Ash's, only he doesn't have side burns,
    and his eyes of course are from BW. xD

Yep. I wish PN2000 and co. were still here. As annoying as it would've been,
    I wanted to see their salt. xD
    I haven't watched DP Series in so long now. Don't even remember.
    But in terms of destruction and real-world effects, thinks Team Flare edges it.
    She is the protagonist for me in the new games so I hope she will fill that role in the anime as well. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…