• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey don't worry about my last message :) raichu doesn't hate me, and i'm calming down now.

Well, okay, the soul snatcher thing is still a real fear of mine, though :(
    I'm not sure what to think. I...uhhh...wanted a z version >.<;; reasons like korrina being a champion

Yeah, like i needed further proof that the soul snatchers are after my soul...

I don't want to think...today is the fall of the awesome year of 2017 :(

I think it would kill my ever believing in the good ever again.

I wish I had some chocolate so much right now.
    Heeey its been awhile :3

I may go back to bed. Its early, i was up late, and now my head hurts AND i think raichu27 maybe hate's me. Like I needed that sh**...
    Luckily if you wanna do sun and moon my team isn't that strong, either. It has fully evolved pokemon but i haven't tested it out AT ALL yet. So theres a good chance we'll be evenly matched :) I'm good! i'm watching tv with my bro in about an hour and having chocolate sometime soon. i may wanna eat the veggies my mom made me too i'm pretty hungry
    That sounds fun :D Sure. You FC?

Also i hope i'm fairy too. Or fighting :p fighting would be funny with my crush on korrina lol
    Well, i play y version everyday for the battle chatou xD May start playing some other games soon too :3 i just need to get over my hyperness right now o.o

Also, chocolate...calm's me. I'm not dreading tomarrow due to it. I dreaded tuesaday A LOT last week: Now i'm like 'anything that goes is fine'. And what did i do different this week? I ate...chocolate. A lot of chocolate. Like 1-2 chocolate nutrition bars a day :D
    Yeah i feel i have a beautiful post that will make people cry tears of joy for the LGBT club i just gotta figure out how to word it...
    The club wasn't accepted by the staff yet -_- thus, not so good...yet. lol...

Umn i haven't used lucario so much yet since its not like my crush on korrina is over a month old yet xD
    Ah cool. I still got a few weeks until finals ^^
    Yeah, though I've already seen up to SM 6 in the dub already and I watch online since I don't have cable ^^
    I don't know if it got accepted yet o_O

I watch the eps online now lol tho i watched the marathon on disney XD too :)

I had kinda a hard day today and thought i couldn't love korrina as much it was weird but i'm okay now
    No problem! There's a lot to learn so I totally get it. @w@ I didn't end up checking but maybe still! I don't mind either way, the notion is nice enough~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…