• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
spyrois2cool
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah i heard of Insomniac try that and they could of let's them make their own series or even revive the classic spyro series at least with the shares going to Activision But nope they don't want any of that.

But with crash come back with his first 3 game being remade i have seen fan want Spyro to get the crash treatment with his first 3 game getting HD remake for 2018 all because crash got his.
    The next thing fan will want a legend of spyro series remake in 1440p or 4K for 2026 which have just as a low chance of happening as a classic spyro HD return and because of how Activision is with spyro.
    ....thanks. Its good to hear you do care about me *hug's*

I'm trying to cheer myself up with some korrina images.

Some super cute ones should especially help me :)
    ...I really don't know how to respond to this. But i think we should stop talking. Before, like, a flame war breaks out.
    ....I'M SO GLAD TO HEAR IT WAS A JOKE T_T Oh man, you don't know HOW happy i am about that....afterall, girly things mean more to me than Korrina does. Thats saying something there...

I'll lock the thread i made on my forum about you cyber bullying me now o.o

I really did feel that way. Due to bad online memories. Not gonna lie.
    I don't mean to call you a cyber bully, honestly.

Its just...i'm sensitive about some stuff....and well i was picked on a lot for my girliness overall :<
    (Ohai avatar change!)

Marsha: Ok, but...*Wonders* is that really a bad thing?
    [IMG] Ricky: Yeah, I think I get it. But you'd think it would be good for him to open up a little...
    Marsha: Ohh, I get it now. *Nods*
    [IMG] Ricky: So he only trusts you, huh? *Scratches his head* But wait! If you're the only he trusts, why the sudden change asking me and Marsha of something?
    [IMG]: *They jolt with surprise and snap out of it.* Oh! *They rush out and and hurry to Yeno.*

[IMG] Ricky: Sorry about that.
    [IMG] Marsha: So what is it, Yeno?
    [IMG]: *They blink and look at each other, puzzled as if question marks appear over their heads.*
    [IMG] Marsha: Do you think we were being too nosy?
    Marsha: He's what?
    [IMG] Ricky: Sometimes too much to handle?
    [IMG] Marsha: Too needy?
    [IMG] Ricky: Spends alot?
    [IMG] Marsha: Overbearing?
    [IMG] Ricky: *In a deep, ominous voice.* Your father...?
    [IMG] Marsha: Geeheehee! WHAAT??
    Hey a thought just came to me :p

I may start a new pokemon mystery dungeon red rescue file on my gba emulator soon.

Maybe we can rp about our rescue teams from the md games meeting or something? If i get super into the game :)
    Ricky: I get it, you're the only one he's comfortable around. That special someone who you can't be without...
    [IMG] Marsha: Ricky, when you put it that way...it doesn't sound right...
    [IMG] Ricky: Huh? What do you mean? It's true, isn't it?
    [IMG] Marsha: Well, yeah. But still, he might take that the wrong way...
    [IMG] Ricky: What? It's not like i'm making fun or anything!
    Marsha: Ooh, ok. Until I met you guys, i'd just explore on my own. Didn't have many folks to hang out with.
    [IMG] Ricky: But you have us now, we can explore together!
    [IMG] Marsha: *Smiles* Yep!
    Ricky: *He's about to go off somewhere, but he stops in his tracks and falls over. Marsha helps him back up, though.* Huh? Uh, sure, I guess?
    [IMG] Marsha: Hm? I suppose.
    Ricky: Ah, good to know! Come on, Marsha. Let's go get ready to go out, I wanna check out the city.
    [IMG] Marsha: Right! Thanks for baking for us, Soul. It was sooo good!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…