• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Psynergy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Whenever CoroCoro is fixing to pop up, I look forward to it. There isn't always great news finds, but it gets it out of the way, and I'm not wondering about it so much.

If Serebii showed CoroCoro and it only talked about a movie promotion (for example), I'm just glad that it is out of the way.
    And yet another Direct is coming tomorrow, this time for Pokemon.

...It's 8 minutes long and airs super early in the morning, but given our forum, well...let's reopen the thread!
    I just wanted to make sure Serebii didn't post it, and I didn't notice it all that time. I have no problem waiting when I'm in the know.

Are you any excited for E3?
    I think I enjoy this Fire Emblem game as its own flavor.

BTW, and I hope this question doesn't come across as annoying, but did we ever get the codes for the Hoenn Starter Mega Stones? I wanted to make sure I didn't miss that chance.
    What are some of your favorite Pokemon that are terrible battlers (and I mean terrible)?

For me, Corsola definitely gets on my list.
    Is having a z-crystal for an attack and status move (choice between) a thing in competitive?

For example, using a Psychic z-crystal for Calm Mind or Psychic.
    Perhaps....

Worse case scenario is that I'll still have my birthday to celebrate.

I can thank this game for making my birthday a subject of discussion. :]
    How do you feel about Echoes now?

I'm thinking that it may "master the wonkiness" and be a good game in its own right.

One thing I am positive about is that this game has good style.
    Ah, that's unfortunate. Yeah, I hope I find one too.

Ominous chanting in music is always acceptable I think, but I am also a fan of ominous latin chanting. Lyrics just don't feel necessary for me.

I am monumentally bad at stealth so it would be hard no matter what I bet. Insta-kills aren't any fun I think. It's a shame that there's stuff designed to insta-kill.

I won't say I've neccesarily gotten used to it, I just have come to mostly ignore it.
    Again, I have no point of reference from with to judge. I personally was a big fan of running around in a giant robot, but that's just me. I do agree on the music tho. The music when you were travelling on foot was quite good I thought and atmospheric. Here's a few examples: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhsDSyTw7pk (a jungle area), https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDtdIrU1vmI (a badlands area). However the music that plays while you're flying in your giant robot killed it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RD4r8ufspg0 (I am biased, I dislike game music with lyrics).

Yes, there was a lot of dying and screaming from Vinny. At the start of the game there was a lot of being killed in one hit. From what I could tell the stealth gear was only marginally helpful, but it's kinda hard to tell from just being a viewer and not playing it myself. Have you gotten the stealth gear yet?

Yeah, it really is iffy. My new laptop has win 10, and I'm getting used to it. I still hate the start menu tho. Too much crap.
    I liked the characters but I also have no point of reference to know how they were in comparison. If Chronicles had really good characters then I could see where people would find them less impressive. Doesn't mean they weren't good tho. Yeah, I can imagine combat's harder. I've been watching Vinesauce play it and I have noticed all the one hit kills. i am going to be so bad at it since I am monumentally bad at stealth.

I'd still consider it a flop since they seemed to completely ignore their PC users. Professionals don't do their work on mobile and I would imagine that those people are some of their biggest customers.
    Are you worried that FE: Echoes won't be a good game, or are you just worried that it will have a wonky mechanic that slightly detracts from a generally good or average game?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…