• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
GrizzlyB
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think the roles have now switched. You are now more often that I am. :)

It was a wedding for my friend's sister. Very serious for them and their culture. I'm sure I would've been forgiven if I did it. I ended up learning she hated the company anyway.

How's the hunt for a new line of smiley work going?
    I forgot how to use the smileys on this site. Are there even smileys on here anymore?

I was tempted to throw my drink in his face, but I was only on my fourth drink and wasn't looking to end the night so quickly.
    How so? ;417

I remember a bartender recently critiquing my favorite drink, and then had the gall to question me mixing my lights and my darks, my beer and my liquor. Needless to say, I woke the next day feeling fine, so take that, bartender man.
    Please understand that I do understand all that is necessary to be understood; the understanding is at such a point to where I can effectively communicate with you, and others, and others like you about the understanding that I have in a way that conveys a transferal of that understanding to people who may or may not have the same understanding that I do.

If you're sober for most of the day, something must be very wrong, I think.
    I believe I do understand it, and as someone who understands that those whom understand don't need to prove that they understand because it would hint at a lack of confidence about truly understanding (and those who understand don't need to prove it, of course), so I will decline. But your understanding of it needs to be established because you're acting very fishy.

I was just pretending. I was just seeing if I needed to preform an intervention or something.
    I think I understood well enough, I think.

I also see these two diamonds, but I have no idea what they mean and have no idea what they were supposed to be. Needles to say, I'm also lost.
    Oh, Misc. corrupted me plenty. It was the catalyst for me developing critical thinking skills, taking an interest in world affairs, losing my religion, etc.
    Then you guys let me into Dratini's Den and it was even more depraved haha.
    I once lost bar trivia because I didn't know the 80's American Gladiator theme.
    The deep south is so bad that the movie Deliverance didn't hire actors they just filmed a nearby town.
    He's the lead role. He's basically that guy who's doing better than you in life, but you don't know how or why.

In the south they have songs to condition them.
    Dax Shepard is a sin upon mankind.

Cheap migrant labor but that's probably going to change soon.
    Modern cinema is a dead media so that makes sense.

Clementines are better.
    Use your pointer fingers like an elderly person who doesn't know how a keyboard works.

Name a worse fruit that isn't incredibly specific like a durian.
    Yeah but thumbs are overrated.

Pears are the worst fruit and I'll stand by that.
    Yeah but those people aren't as smart as a T Rex.

As a fruit but not a juice.
    Oh yeah, I was going to ask you if you are kind enough to give me an easier way of reaching you, so we can talk in real time. MSN or something or other, whatever you like. I don't know how you feel about the facebook, I recall you being iffy about that in the past. I'd be honored should you come up with anything, but in the mean time this will suffice, just don't go disappearing on me. I'd be a wreck! I'd love to hear your ideas and offer mutual encouragment. *gush*
    I was going to send you another PM, but your inbox is full. I completely forgot what it was, too. Presumably, some creative insight that I could have shared, but now gone forever because of your irresponsibility!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…