• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
spyrois2cool
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (A cleaner version of the Minccino :p
    Oh, and don't be afraid to extend your conversations between your own characters a little once in a while.)

: *He's keeping his voice low.* I wonder what is it that question?
    [IMG] Marsha: Shh! Don't spoil the moment...
    Awwww so sweet^^

Wanna do a pokemon rp? it might help time fly faster till 8 (when pokemon sun and moon re runs) for me :)
    Ricky: If you say so. *Shrug* But we can hang out with him in the meantime.
    [IMG] Marsha: Speaking of, I wonder if he's ready?
    (Hehe, thanks!)

Marsha: Is this all even necessary, though?
    [IMG] Ricky: Yeah, I think you might just be worried for nothing.
    (By the way, did you see the pic? It's not incredible but I made it and i'm proud of it. Drawing stuff makes me feel embarrassed...)

Ricky: What do you mean? He may be acting differently, but he's still your friend.
    [IMG] Marsha: As far as we know. But do you really, for golly know someone? I mean...You could know someone or a long time, but can be a totally different pokemon right under your nose!
    [IMG] Ricky: Whoa...that's...kinda deep...But it's not like anyone is a Ditto or anything! At least...I don't think so...
    Marsha: Ooh...*Sighs* Well, alright. Since you put it that way...Still wish I could help him though.
    [IMG] Ricky: Anything else we should know, Yeno?
    (Well, one can always learn! What I came up with is an amateur job, but here's my silly little drawing! Took me a few days.)

Marsha: Aww, but I wanted to help him out...
    [IMG] Ricky: Just forget about it, Marsha. He probably wouldn't go with it. Some just don't want help, no matter how much they could use it...
    [IMG] Marsha: *She has an irritated, disagreeing look* No, that's bogus! You shouldn't just leave 'em alone. If a pokemon is in need, you should do something to get them outta whatever jam they're in if you're able!
    [IMG] Ricky: That's blowing things up a bit, don'tcha think? He has trust issues, it's not like he's sick or anything...
    (Oh, I was under the impression you made them yourself. Nevertheless! Speaking of, i've been thinking of drawing Ricky for whatever reason.^^)

Ricky: Oh, but I don't mind hanging out with him.
    [IMG] Marsha: It's kinda hard to hang out with folks if you keep yourself closed like that...Me, i'd want to get along with almost anyone. *At that moment, she gets an idea.* Oh golly! here's an idea: How about I teach Soul to be more social?
    [IMG] Ricky: Huh? You? I dunno if he'd be up for that anyway.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…