• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
pokemon fan 132

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi :)

Who's your favorite character in the anime? Mine's Korrina, during her arc, of course^^
    I don't even know why they've done these figures if they're going to erase history.

Well, i haven't heard of it yet. I'm supposing its about Marshadow?

And uhhh

I duno what else to say. My lovely mind's a blankin' out right now o.o
    I uhhh well...

1. I have a new crush now that i love more than riku
    and
    2. I...uhhh....eat lots of chocolate nutrition bars now?
    Yeah though the poll may be inacurrate due to probably more people choosing Brock as their second or third choice along with the pokegirl fanbases being more divisive lol.
    Yeah she wasn't that bad
    Ah, there is nothing we can do right? I've had enough with all this really. I have much more complicated things in life to worry about. I've been waiting for Misty for years and now they erased her existence. It's suppose to be a big anniversary retelling of the Kanto era of the anime, isn't it? Then why would you **** up something so basic? Because they don't give a damn about us. So yeah let's enjoy life maybe?
    Hopefully it don't sell out so they can learn the lesson. I am just gonna pretend this is on an alternative universe.

And Marshadow.. like why? They are mixing the generations with false history.
    I have to say, I already knew this would happen... so I'm not surprised Misty and Brock aren't in the movie. I did hope for Gary, though. :( Oh well. I guess they really didn't promise any old characters appearing, so I'm not too upset about this, just disappointed. I'm working on my PM to you, so I'll talk more about this there.
    Meh I'd be less interested if Misty was in it tbh. Or any of the other companions not named Lillie, Mallow, Lana, Sophocles, and/or Kiawe.
    Well Misty and Brock won't be companions in the movie. I guess this is officially it for them, they'll most likely never return if they weren't brought back for this movie
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…