• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
spyrois2cool
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (Yes. Yes! YAAAAAS! That there, was the best thing I ever read today!)

(Yay alliteration!

Hey, that's an idea. I've been driven to draw all these pokemon lately. It's alot more fun than I expected!)

*Latios says not at this time. His wings have been hurting him since Friday afternoon. He had a big fall injuring both hands, left shoulder, and right knee.*
    (No more school is totally cool! I wonder what I should make next? Maybe an old character of mine...?

Oh yeah, and let's timeskip to later. If you're good with it of course.)

Ricky: Your friends sure are something, Yeno. *Stretches a little.* So, i'm going back to my room. *He waves to them and darts off.*
    [IMG] Marsha: Ok. Later on we can hit the town! What about you, Yeno? What are you up to?
    (I'm on fire lately! Here's another drawing I messed with, one excited Slurpuff!)

Marsha: Oh? Ok ok, i'll keep that in mind.
    [IMG] Ricky: Marsha, you're not gonna use what he's telling you to just mess with Bolt, are you?
    [IMG] Marsha: What! Good golly, no! What do you think I am?
    Marsha: Then I guess I should humor him for a while. I would like to get to know him better, he seems like a nice guy!
    [IMG] Ricky: That's an...interesting way to look at it.
    (Yeah, isn't she adorable? :3)
    Ricky: If that's the case, then he must find something special about you, Marsha.
    [IMG] Marsha: *She gestures bashfully.* Huh? Little ol' me? Golly, I haven't had an admirer before...
    Alright :3 We can do a short rp, it's almost midnight.

I'll b my sylveon named korrina if we rp xD
    Ricky: He seems ok to me. We at least know he's not a Ditto.
    [IMG] Marsha: So much for that theory. *Sniffs* Still, whatever's in there smells great. I wish I could have some...
    [IMG] Ricky: Give it up, Marsha. You just had like half a dozen bread buns. It's not for us anyway, remember?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…