• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey i am online its almost 8:30 now ^_^ if you want to trade just message me and i swap out my games playing a bit of fire emblem echoes atm
    okay sorry again about the wait this is normally not me just been busy plus now i might be even more distracted with the new fire emblem game out but i will be getting the requests done as much as i can before playing it...
    hey sorry been extremely busy with life i just got back from a anime convention i am starting on the requests after dinner ^_^ i think yours is just ball choice no iv breeding so i can breed them up tonight and have them ready for you at least tommorow ;) not sure if you saw my post on my shop >.>
    hello about to get all my stuff to together to transfer the two hidden ability mons you want i will try my best to have them done for you before i go on my weekend convention...just giving you a heads up sorry for the long wait been extremely busy with outside life...
    Hi you're supposed to VM me. I'm about to leave but will be back later. But ok, we can trade for a DWF Magikarp. It doesn't matter what you trade me since it's a giveaway.

Please delete your post in my shop (Edit > Advanced Settings > Delete)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…