• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
storymasterb

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Starting to get back into Kamen Rider. Had to stop watching a year or two ago because of class, but I'm picking up where I left off in Kamen Rider Kuuga.
    storymasterb
    storymasterb
    Ah, nice, have you seen any other series or just Kuuga?
    No problem! I've been procrastinating a little bit, to be honest. Haha.

I may take you up on that. I'll read the wiki and see how it goes. By the way, is it one type of Rider per person? For example, could two players each be a Kamen Rider Kuuga?
    storymasterb
    storymasterb
    So long as there are enough differences between each Rider (different motif, weapon, etc), I’m okay with multiples of the same belt design
    Hey, I think I'm still interest in making a character for the Kamen Rider RP. Would you accept a late submission (over the next week or two - would need to find the time). You don't have to wait for me or anything. Just curious!
    storymasterb
    storymasterb
    Ah, sorry, I lost track of you a bit, my bad. I'm totally accepting late submissions, TBH it'd be pretty fitting to have a fifth/sixth Rider drift in late haha.

Just let me know if you'd like any help with things.
    I'm very tempted by that Kamen Rider RP... I'm at a bit of a disadvantage because I haven't seen a Kamen Rider series all the way through though. Two years ago, I started watching Kamen Rider Kuuga and Den O simultaneously, but I had to put them on the back burner because of classes. Though, I suppose I really have no excuse not to go and start watching them again now...
    storymasterb
    storymasterb
    You don't need to be intimately familiar, that's the reason I infodumped and why the setting is what it is, so that continuity isn't a massive issue for people who are less familiar. Generally you just need to be know which Riders exist for the belt you want to use (to avoid completely copying one) and which Rider names are taken (so you don't pick one that's been done).
    storymasterb
    storymasterb
    Just to give you an idea of what we already have, I have Hirotoshi with the Driver from Gaim, I'm about 90% set on a second character with the Gamer Driver, and Solsabre's working on a Den-O-style Rider
    Was there anything else Hoshiko or Okatsu were going to say to Andrea? Otherwise I am going to have her join the convo in the rear car for her official call to arms.
    Thanks. I enjoyed writing him quite a bit. His friendship with Caradoc is one of the highlights for me. I think they played off each other well, especially when things got a bit strained. I should try to start thinking of a character to use soon...

Don't worry about it. It was fine. I had enough to work with.
    Gotcha. That would have been good drama. I like to think that Barachiel would have been there for moral support.

I'll get a post up in ME today by the way.
    I was just thinking about UC and I got to wondering: Was Caradoc's father still alive during the events of UC/DA?
    Imego is, essentially, the same character. Same arrogance, same ambition, same sadism.
    I've been talking to Clewt, she keeps getting bogged down with stuff in RL. So I'm going to handling Rosh for a while, till she gets some room to breath and come back. I'll get something up for him in a few days. Otherwise I personally ready to move on with plot and kick some *ss.
    So, not to nit pick exactly, but can I ask how a RizeGreymon is standing up to a RK examon in single combat?
    I've begun mapping out the rest of both UC and CW. I think you're going to really like the way things progress in UC and the things I'm bringing back from the original. CW is weird because it's so much of a hybrid with Bantyo. But just wait. The throwbacks are great
    I want to post in ME soon, but I have some major flooding in my area keeping me busy.
    I'll try to get a ME post up by the end of Wednesday. I've got a few things to do, but I'll be free after Tuesday.
    how's the site running for you? I can't open threads. It just leads to endless loading page.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…