• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
spyrois2cool
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh yeah, I used to be really good friends with fennekinblazes and giggled petilil (used to be waddle dee). We hung out a lot on a previous website, then moved here
    That may be true, I'd have to check. And boy....those were the days. I remember the "hacker attack" that got that one guy permabanned. I think it was either steelrush or the boy of x. Boy there was a lot of drama and danger and crazy emotions flying back then
    (Maybe he will confess another time?)

Ricky: Let's split up, there will be less places to search that way.
    [IMG] Marsha: Ok then. I'll go east, and you can look on the west.
    [IMG] Ricky: Gotcha!

[IMG] [IMG]: *Ricky darts off one way, while Marsha jaunts away the other way. They start systematically searching rooms on that floor of the mansion.*
    (Hehehe! Maybe, maybe not. Only he knows...)

Ricky: But neither of them are here! Looks like we're on our own.
    [IMG] Marsha: We can't give up, he has to be around here somewhere.
    (Heehee! That's a good question.)

Marsha: He's not gonna answer just because you call out to him.
    [IMG] Ricky: Hey, how about we lure him out with something?
    [IMG] Marsha: You mean with like a toy or something nice-smelling? That's a great idea! Now we just need a bit of whatever Blitz likes.
    [IMG] Ricky: I could ask Soul if he has any spare bread?
    Ricky: *Outside, he starts looking around in search for Blitz. He peeks into one room...* Doubt he's be in there.
    [IMG] Marsha: *She enters another, but comes out soon enough.* He's not in there...
    [IMG] Ricky: He enters another room. Shortly after, a loud crash is heard, followed by Ricky shouting!* Yiiipe! *He scrambles out that door and slams it shut.* N-no way he'd be in there, either...
    [IMG] Marsha: Why? What was in there!?
    [IMG] Ricky: *Sweats* Don't bother, trust me...Let's keep looking.
    Ricky: But that's pretty much...*Sweatdrops* everywhere...
    [IMG] Marsha: Golly...*Droops* That doesn't narrow down the search at all! Well, I did say I wanted to play with Blitz...Alright then, gotta start somewhere. *She exits the room.*
    [IMG] Ricky: Let's go find us an Electrike!
    Ricky: Ok then! Hmm, but where should we look first? He could be anywhere, and this place is huge!
    [IMG] Marsha: I guess his favorite spots could be good to go to first. Where does he like to go?
    Marsha: Oh, he's hiding? Sorry, I haven't seen him. I'm actually looking for him too.
    [IMG] Ricky: You want us to help you look for him?
    Ricky: *He turns around and spots her* Huh? Where'd that Eevee come from?
    [IMG] Marsha: Aww, she's cute...*She decides to approach the Eevee.* Hi there, looking for something?
    [IMG] Ricky: That must be another one of Cory's pals.
    Marsha: *She leaves Yeno alone to his thoughts at this point, and she heads upstairs.*

*After a while, Marsha walks by a door and overhears a voice. It sounds like Ricky.*

Yep, and even more pokemon are due to move in later. Something tells me it's gonna get busy!

[IMG] Marsha: Hm? That sounds like Ricky...Is he on the phone? *She decides to peek through the door, Ricky is indeed on the phone with someone.*

[IMG] Ricky: Don't worry, Mom. I'll be fine. Cory says that mostly everyone he knows is fairly ok. Did you know he knows a few Mythical pokemon?...Come on, you're being paranoid! I can handle myself y'know. I DID make it all the way here, after all!

[IMG] Marsha: Oh, that must be his mom. She must be worried about him...

[IMG] Ricky:, Oh, I never thought of it that way...But I can handle this, honest! I have some friends already, and a place to live to boot. That's a great start if you ask me! Uh huh...Ok then, tell Dad I said hi, ok? Love you too! *He hangs up the cell phone on his desk and hops out of his chair.*
    [IMG] Marsha: All done talking, Ricky?
    [IMG] Ricky: Whoa! Marsha, when'd you get here?
    [IMG] Marsha: Sorry, I overheard you and got curious.
    [IMG] Ricky: Well at least knock first. That's rude! Anyway, yeah. My Mom always has a Worry Seed, if you know what I mean...
    [IMG] Marsha: She must love you a whole lot, then!
    [IMG] Ricky: Yeah, I guess. But she can overdo it...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…