• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
EKZ1505
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Uhh I could do sometime today maybe? Are you available? I'm in an online meeting so I'm sorta slow but am around all day.
    Alright I've got a party to go to at 6 so I'm not sure if you get off work before then but if not I'll hit you up tomorrow.
    My FC is 5370-0649-6456. I'll be on for like 10 minutes if you're around now.

Or ill be on in like an hour and a half for a bit.
    Yeah, unfortunately I had work and then company so I wasn't able to come on yesterday. @@ Keep me posted for today, but the weekend it is!
    Okay perfect, I have the Lonely Pheremosa. It has 1-15 / 31 / 31 / 26-29 / 31 / 31 IVs. I'm interested in the Nicknameable 31/31/31/x/x/31 Adamant Tapu Bulu (Luxury Ball) (HT available). I could HT that Pheremosa's HP and Sp. Attack, but I figure it's a pretty fair trade since I'll be Hyper Training Bulu's Sp. Def. Let me know what you think!

P.S. I'd take the 5 IV Adamant Bulu if you'd rather.
    Hey I saw that at some point you were looking for a modest or lonely pheremosa and was wondering if that was still current? I'm possibly interested in one of your Tapu Bulu's. Thanks!
    It's my Wed evening, 7-10 PM. I think that's actually Wed during the day for you, which I'm assuming you have work/school/etc. @@ Not sure which weekend day is gonna be the best, but I'll look at my schedule and let you know!
    God I'm sorry I missed you! Sundays are really unpredictable and I ended up in an event all day. >>
    I think we said my Wed times aren't good for you so maybe next weekend will work? @@
    GMT+9, so yeah, 13 hours. @w@ Your Sat evening could work! I'll be around by 10 AM my morning (9 PM for you?).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…