• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
GastlyMan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yooo i randomly thought about you and spent an hour getting into my account to tell you my discord is y0nah if you ever wanted to reach me! Insane to think that we met when i was in 6th grade and now I'm finishing up my master's degree
    Hey, heads up. I think your account was hacked on Discord. I had to temporarily ban the account from the server until I can resolve this.

Untitled1.png
    Reactions: GastlyMan
    GastlyMan
    GastlyMan
    Yeah, it's the same account! I went ahead and reset my discord password. Let me know if you get any other weird messages like that, and I'll keep a closer tab on my account as well.
    The Great Butler
    The Great Butler
    Thanks for the heads up. I unbanned you and sent you another invite.

Also, new AoR is out and this one is a doozy. It's the one that's been coming for the past decade
    GastlyMan
    GastlyMan
    Thanks, just accepted the invite!

Excellent. I look forward to reading it this week. I bet it'll be a lot of fun. :D
    Good news: I finished The Gardener of Gratitude and I'm back writing The Angel of Reckoning again, with newfound zeal since I took the time off.
    GastlyMan
    GastlyMan
    Awesome! I'm going to pick back up right where I left off.
    Are all the GEAR books you've written linked in your signature? I was thinking of going back and reading from the beginning, once I'm all caught up with AoR. ^^
    The Great Butler
    The Great Butler
    Yes, the first two are in the correct order in my signature, while The Gardener of Gratitude fits in prior to them in the timeline.

Also, new AoR content is going up as soon as I finish typing this message!
    GastlyMan
    GastlyMan
    Great! :D I am super excited to read it!
    Hey, how are you doing?
    GastlyMan
    GastlyMan
    You're welcome. I do use Discord - just recently signed up - so feel free to send over your information or whatever servers that you're on. I'll be sure to join.

That's good to hear. Incremental progress and having a road map are super important. I've been trying to build a daily writing habit, since before I would do it super sporadically. A little bit day by day has made the process a bit easier.
    The Great Butler
    The Great Butler
    I'll PM you the relevant details for Discord.
    GastlyMan
    GastlyMan
    Sounds good!
    It's just a question of motivation. Actually sitting down and writing has been exceptionally difficult of late, but I'm feeling like things might be beginning to happen again more recently.
    Thank you, I appreciate it.

I haven't had a new chapter to post in a while and it will probably be still a while before I do, but I am going.
    Personally, not so great. Professionally (so to speak) it's a little better since I've been feeling more driven to write lately.
    I have the framework for the next chapter written out, so even though I haven't linked it in the thread, I have a preview for it.

Here's the link to it. A lot is going to happen.
    I used to be able to update roughly monthly. Would love to be able to do that again.

I don't know what I'm at liberty to share right now, assuming you mean forum ideas and not fic ideas.
    Alright, I suppose. Been taking a more active role in idea planning for the fics section, which has been helping me focus on writing again. There's that, at least.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…