• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Ascended Dialga

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry for being unable to get on Discord. Lots of **** going on lately. >.<

You're still young, my friendio!
    i deleted a lot of old pms of mine

I hope i didn't accidentally delete one of the korrina pm convos i wanted to save to my forum :< that'd be really sad if i did...yep....
    I watched preschool shows :) all hail the cute^^

Can't show you. No way of getting it online :/ sorry.

Mirror mode? :3 sounds pretty^^
    Hi :)

I'm watching cartoons this morning.

I may want to take a day break from korrina sometime. In case i'm overdoing her and i feel less attracted to her at times due to it o.o

I guess i'm so into her thats hard to do right now though.

I did a very cute drawing of her irl though :)

Did you get any new switch games yet? How far are you in mario kart?
    Thanks ^_^ That means a lot to me.

I had an interesting dream about lillie and korrina and posted it on my forum lol

...I love how korrina is adjusting her glasses in my av there >w<;;; its so sexy hehehe

Just seeing her hot hand touch those sunglasses <///< nuff. said.
    Hi^^

I hope my last message didn't upset you. I have issues with some stuff, due to my autism, but i still try to be kind to everyone, regardless. Even if I do not understand them.

I may go to bed really soon. :) My korrina blingees were making me feel cozy inside though. How i wish i could just snuggle that girl for real and not just in my adorable head x3 hehehe
    ...Maybe i should say 'not a boy/male'. I have a phobia of the 'guy' word, as i associate it with men/masculinity, anyways :/
    Thanks.

Korrina as a whole does that for me. Warm, happy feelings :3 Feelings of safeness. I think i'd be too happy for words if she appeared in my dreams and gave me hugs and snuggling xD I hope that happens^^ maybe it'll make me happy enough to get over all my word fears too. That'd be AWESOME. and i'm sure any feminist would approve (not that i care. cuz i don't :p) as korrina is not a guy.
    No prob.

I read an old rp of our's about korrina and me earlier :3 it made me feel all fuzzy inside xD she sure does love me in these rps. awww...

http://blingee.com/blingee/view/136399889--fangirling-intensifies-
    this blingee makes me feel all warm and fuzzy too :3

I should watch the ep that image is from again sometime.

Also i seem to be getting better with korrina rps to myself now too :3 i haven't done more 'personal' ones via pm yet, though. those are just in daydreams...for now. Hahaha.
    Ohhhh that kart sounds like fun :3

Wanna play forum games with me on my forum? Maybe we should add the wrong pokemon answers game to that place, lol XD And give spongebob and korrina related answers to each question XD
    I just had...a forum glitch o.o I tried to view our convo, then it showed my profile, and ALL THE COMMENTS were like the ones i think were on someone else's profile o_O weeeeird XD

Sounds fun :) Do the Splatoon Inklings use paint trails and stuff when you play as them? :D cuz that'd be too cool
    Sadly i feel icky again :< I seem to feel icky when i nap too o.o; its weird. may be med related...

*return's hug*

Mario games are good :) Who do you like playing as the most in this game?
    Hi dialz :3

I've been feeling okay today so maybe i'll make your birthday blingee later :)

How fun is your new switch btw?
    Can't wait for Mario Odyssey as well, and will certainly be getting Sonic Forces. I can't really justify buying Mario Kart 8 Deluxe though, having already gotten Mario Kart 8 for the Wii U.
    I've been super busy with college, but fine otherwise. Congrats on the Switch. I just got mine pre-ordered from Game Stop the other day, and will get the first week in June. Since I won't be able to play until then anyways because of college, it works out quite nicely. Can't wait to play Breath of the Wild finally. How about you? Are you enjoying your Switch?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…