• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
spyrois2cool
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ricky: *Hurries over.* Hey, are you two ok?! I heard a crash, sounded like you broke something! *He spots the toppled table and smashed item. He sighs.* And it looks like I was right.
    [IMG] Marsha: *She shows up and spots the others.* Golly, what did you do...Blitz! Are you ok? He's not hurt, is he!?
    Ricky: *Stops sliding and gets worried from the noise.* Uh oh...That didn't sound good... *He gets back upright and hurries to the source of the noise.*
    [IMG] Marsha: Hm? Ricky, is everything alright?? *She hurries and follows Ricky*
    Ricky: Blitz! Ilia! Knock it off--*That's when he slips on said goo trail, and he starts sliding away too!* Wh-whoa-whooooa!
    [IMG] Marsha: *Follows along* Hey, cool! I never would have though of that. Nice one, Ricky!
    [IMG] Ricky: *In the distance.* Wasn't according to plaaan...!
    Ricky: Gah! Too late...You two come back here! *He scrambles off to chase the playful ones*
    [IMG] Marsha: Heeey, where's everyone going! *She gets up ans hurries after everyone else.*
    Ricky: Yucky! You two are covered in goo now...What now, Marsha?
    [IMG] Marsha: They're the ones who insisted on hugging me. But don't worry, the stuff is totally harmless, just kinda messy...*Laughs sheepishly*
    [IMG] Ricky: Sheesh, they're going to need cleaning up after this. Luckily tidiness is my Forte...*He then realizes what Ilia just said.* Whoa, wait! Let's not do anything too hasty now. Don't go slip-sliding around and...
    Marsha: *She makes a goofy, surprised expression when Ilia comes in.* Hey! Come on you two. I'm a Pokemon, not a playground.
    [IMG] Ricky: *He gets up and scratches his head* I don't even know what to make of this. You two are acting silly!
    [IMG] Marsha: No, they're just playing around. You know that feeling, right?
    [IMG] Ricky: Yeah, I do. But...
    Ricky: Huh? Hey, look out! *Ilia slides over and crashes into him!* Yow!
    [IMG] Marsha: Yikes! Are you alright, you two?
    [IMG] Ricky: *He's on the floor dizzy-eyed, and the Eevee is on top of him.* Ugh, more or less...*Comes around.* This must be Ilia, right? Hey there, we found Blitz.
    Marsha: Oof! Golly, is he affectionate. It's no wonder everyone finds him cute, I could get used to this!
    [IMG] Ricky: *Jumps* Don't hog him all to yourself now, put him down so I can bond too.
    [IMG] Marsha: Aww, but i'm still with him. I haven't had anyone who liked playing with my goo before, i'm not letting him go now!
    [IMG] Ricky: *Pouts* Hmph! No fair...
    Ricky: Wow, he stopped crying like instantly! He must like you...
    [IMG] Marsha: Geeheehee! Don't hug me for too long, you'll get all gooey.
    [IMG] Ricky: I don't think he minds, though. In fact, it looks as if he likes the fact that you're squishy and stuff.
    [IMG] Marsha: *She picks Blitz up and starts to pet him.* In that case, you can hug me all you like. ^^
    Ricky: Oh no. What's the matter now?
    [IMG] Marsha: Aww! *She sits down in front of him.* It's ok, little fella. If she doesn't want you around, you can play with us instead!
    [IMG] Ricky: That's right, no need to cry!
    Ricky: Oh! What was that about?
    [IMG] Marsha: She seemed pretty miffed...Wait a minute, that one there...I think that's Blitz!
    [IMG] Ricky: Is it? If so, looks like he's been found! *He rushes over to the Electrike.* This is the Electrike we're looking for, right?
    [IMG] Marsha: *She comes over too.* It has to be. But now that we found him, we should watch him since no one else is around.
    [IMG] Ricky: I wonder where that Eevee went. And who was the Vaporeon that kicked him out?
    Marsha: *Jolts with realization* Whoopsies! Sorry, didn't mean to bother your two. C'mon, Ricky, let's go back to finding Blitz for Ilia.
    [IMG] Ricky: Right behind you!
    [IMG] [IMG]: *They both exit the room and back out into the hallway.*
    Marsha: I guess so. I'm still gonna be careful, though...I have to treat this like a Fairy Type: With a whole lotta caution!
    [IMG] Ricky: I'm not afraid of Crystal, though. I may not look like it, but i'm braver than you think. *Poses proudly* I could even face a Hydreigon if I had to!
    [IMG] Marsha: Whaat! That's not something i'd expect from a little Minccino like you.
    [IMG] Ricky: Well, my Dad is tough as nails. I guess I got my courage from him...He also prepared me for my adventure on my own.
    [IMG] Marsha: Oh, well that's good I guess. But you have to be afraid of something, right?
    [IMG] Ricky: *Blushes.* Of course I am, but i'm not telling you!!
    [IMG] Marsha: Ok, ok. Golly, no need to yell at me. So Angel, Emerald, what are you two up to?
    (Oh yeah, they did, didn't they? Stupid memory, work harder!)

Marsha: Oh yeah...*She droops, looking shaky.* I hope I don't run into Crystal, I didn't even touch Blitz and she blew up on me!
    [IMG] Ricky: I'm sure she woudn't have done anything TOO outrageous. She seems to be kinda dramatic...right??
    [IMG] Marsha: Shh! Don't say that out loud, she might be listening...Do the wrong thing and YOU'LL be the one needing a Revive item next!
    [IMG] Ricky: Yah?! I don't wanna be caught by her wrath either...
    Marsha: Oh, it's just that whenever I see Eeveelutions together, I usually think they know each other or are related. And this time my guess was right!
    [IMG] Ricky: I knew that's what you were thinking! Let's see, so far we've seen a Jolteon and Flareon, and now Leafeon and Glaceon. And Eevee of course! Do you think there's an Umbreon, Espeon, and Sylveon too?
    [IMG] Marsha: Cory did say he knew quite a bit of Eevelutions. Maybe it's a complete set?
    Ricky: Ah, ok, i'll remember that. I'm Ricky. *Greets* How're you doing?
    [IMG] Marsha: And i'm Marsha! I wonder, do you happen to know Bolt and Scorch, the Jolteon and Flareon?
    [IMG] Ricky: Oh, you're not thinking what I think you're thinking, are you?
    Marsha: *Puts her hands on her hips and sighs* Well, golly. He sure is being hard to find today...
    [IMG] Ricky: *That's when he comes into the same room they're in.* Hey, Marsha. You find him yet?
    [IMG] Marsha: Nope. He's sure is well hidden. But this is a big place too!
    [IMG] Ricky: Hey, if we're lucky, he could come running to us or something! *He spots the Eeeveelutions and gets curious.* Huh? Hey, who are these two?
    It was either steelrush or the boy of x. I can't remember because it was too long ago, but somebody got hacked and permabanned. It caused an outbreak and tons of worry about hackers. Mods had to put up forums explaining too. Either way, steelrush is banned. That's all I know
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…