• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Ascended Dialga

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• OH! Yes, i like dialga a lot, too! thank you of course i like him :D that makes 4. thanks^^

The person seems to find my crush on korrina annoying. :/ Or when i talk about her. Its stupid.

Yeah, hurting others is a nightmare for me. I tend to appoligize a lot when I feel people are troubled due to me. (often obsessively...lol which probably isn't so good)
    Lucario, Jirachi, and Mawile are all really cool steel type pokemon :3

Not sure what other steel types i like (or at least like A LOT?) other than those three.

I'm sort of feeling sensitive cuz i may of got rejected on another forum.

Rejection is scary for me cuz i really really hate offending people >,:
    Hi dialz :)

I watched The Bond of Mega Evolution earlier today.

Mega Mawile is really awesome^^ and all the flowers in that episode too.
    Wanna join my newest club about my "Rainbow Girls" daydream? Its very interesting; though I do not know what i'll post about in it :p

Just don't take it too seriously. It IS a daydream. It doesn't mean I was really talking to 'God'. Also, i wanna draw Korrina in the uniform God gave her in the daydream...:3 it looked too cute and hot for words on her.
    Thanks. She is beautiful with this attitude, isn't she? <3

Sounds like a good game. I'm trying to battle on y but my friend isn't showing up online D: Its annoying as hell.

I may go shopping for food later. Hopefully :) It'd be nice to live off things other than nutrition bars again, as tasty and yummy as those are XD (and really quite easy to get ahold of too lol)
    Hey there! Changed my av today :3 new av is so hot *drooldrool*

*get's out of spazzed out fangirl mode to refocus on talking to my friend* Urrr, how are you?

Also, I may go rest more soon, and i think we're going to buy food today.

And i'm hungry. Gonna go get a candy bar :p
    Yep :p And Amy Rose the Shaymin, Shadow the Darkrai, Rouge the Cresselia, and Cream the Manaphy with Cheese the Phione :p And lets not forget Eggman the Arceus! LOL

Awww Peach is cute :3 I wanna use Lucario a lot more if i ever play the 2ds one again XD
    Those games are gonna be fun :D I played super smash brothers melee today. I used Pikachu and Jigglypuff^^ What smash brothers characters did you like? :D
    Thanks for rping korrina with me yesterday too that was fun training with her and stuff XD
    Hiyo^^

I might not be on long. I'm actually really sleepy today, and my mom will need the puter soon.
    Hi XD

I was looking at smash brothers images XD (Lucario, too, btw :p)

I don't know if i'm ready to swap the game in my 2ds to smash brothers again (my 2ds is weird) but looking at images of him is fun XD His kung foo feistyness defenetly remind's me of Korrina. I can easily see why he is her sig pokemon by looking at these images :3
    Wishbone sounds like a show you'd like since you like dogs :3 xD I really liked that show too by the way. :)

Yeah maybe it didn't get deleted though i'll check sometime.

It's been raining today so i've been having headaches :< I seem to be calm about it, though :) also i saw a super hot korrina image on google today from the 'cave of trials' episode, which i also watched yesterday. Still thinking of it. The way her dress looked in the image was just dreamy and amazing x3 <3

I enjoyed myself in those rps too. I think i just tried to delete pms from other people, not you.

We should rp again one day XD Its quite fun to see how they come out :3 xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…