• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Rock Captain 99

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Awesome! I like getting people into things i like without even trying to hard to! :D

Ah. I love pokemon games! I may play some y in a little while. Have to play it before my brother wakes up...due to free movie channels lol

I find it so fitting that gay also means happy due to my crush on korrina and the events of yesterday XD
    4 months doesn't sound so bad :)

Yes, it was just temporary. I was thinking about her laying down, and she is adorable to me in every thought i had! especially showing off those tight shorts of hers. mmm...

Thanks! I really like how she looks there XD and her hairstyle is extra hot there too it remind's me of riku (a former crush on mine!) a little. But better.

Ohhhh thats interesting o.o

Shalour city has the most peaceful sounding pokemon town tune ever. Fact.
    I remembered what i dreamed last night, finally, but it had yucky parts, so i'm not so sure i wanna post it online... :p

August 16th. Awhile from now.

I'm getting my monthly visitor which may explain why i felt less attracted to korrina before bed last night o_O monthly visitors=hormone wreakers...lol

Also i may make a post in the LGBT club sometime about my crush on korrina and how she's been helping me get more emotionally better and how i feel she's a blessing to my life even if i don't feel stable enouth quite yet to read other people's posts in that club.
    Soo true.

I still don't remember my dreams at much D: i feel its a health issue for me when i don't remember them....(as i used to always remember my dreams like all my life)

I wonder if i'll really ask my mom about getting neon street rollers for my birthday sometime o.o
    I hope the forum works again soon its acting weird tonight and i flooded a friend over it D:
    I'm even happier now that i get to see korrina's episodes on youtube again :D they made them shorter again so they load on my puter okay now^^ sadly, the video doesn't load right if i make the screen big, but even as a small sprite (the video is pretty small in size) she's adorable hot determinend (HOW DO YOU SPELL THAT?) personality too just like past crushes of mine as a teenager <3
    Didn't wait till tonight. Just started it a few mins ago! well i'll be counting up my days for it to be accepted. I may of made some mistakes on my post, but hopefully they won't matter....its not like i can't edit it again if its accepted?

Magical Girl anime...pretty much female super heroes that fight using magic and wear poofy dresses! stuff like sailor moon and card captor sakura.

I love how i'm getting you into things i like xD
    Rainbow Dash!! and Pinkie Pie :)

Yeah i'm gonna watch more dogtv in a little while. I plan on starting my korrina club tonight. I'm sure i'll be more winded down from holiday excitement/sugar by then :p

Also may look at some korrina images before i get off the computer.

And watched an awesome magical girl anime a little while ago :)
    I don't know yet. I have a headache still :< So i've been holding off due to that o.o

Yeah pinkie pie is awesome :D good choice
    Good night!

I look forward to hearing who your favorite pony is sometime when you've seen enouth eps :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…