• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
MetalSonic
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nah, I was a pretty disorganized leader lmao, I just had a lot of free time on my hands back then

I was in my middle school's journalism group, ended up being the copy editor and making all the art for the yearbook haha
    Teacher was a huge prick though so I ended up not taking it again the following year. Sounds like you have a ton of "interesting" topics to write about lmao /s
    yeah we were doing a playthriugh of some game or something. and yes, they were like 20 something wins to 1 loss before we came along

lmao im only in high school so no humanoids yet, just robots that have to do a specific task for each year's "competition" they have to fit inside a square of 18in x 18in x 18in, so they start small but unfold after the game starts and become bigger
    accidentally what? but yeah, those were the days haha. highlight of my days on this entire website was 150% when we beat CC that one time. really stuck it to that SOAB kotsy

robots are definitely cool, look up vex robotics. i program the robots so that we can actually use them kek. we qualified for worlds this year ^_^
    idk meng, kinda just drifted away. it got less and less fun after a bit, and after the complete bs that ended by "clan" career, i wasnt motivated to keep going. over the past few years ive stayed playing yugioh and doing photoshop stuff, but im quitting yugioh after i go to nationals this summer because i joined my school's robotics club this year and it takes up like all my time. i really do feel like i found a home with them though, programming robots is the most fun ive had in a while, almost as fun as it was leading with you back in the day ;]
    Oh, is that so? Which one have you played the most? I didn't start seriously playing the series until Mario Kart 7.
    lmao i havent played that game in the longest time, but back then it gave me some inspiration to make something on photoshop, which i barely get anymore so poof. should probably make something new soon, any ideas?
    Look i appreciate the kind words & motivation but i been through so much crap in the competitive scene ever since i got into it in gen 6 that i every time i get back up & try again i always get kicked back down & frankly i'm sick & tired of it!Again thanks for kind words & motivation you're real sweet & anyone who has you as a friend is real lucky but i'm a broken trainer who just collects pokemon & makes movesets for fun nowadays & has no real intention in trying the competitive environment anymore.
    Hm well i guess stall teams,people relying on rocky helmet & rouge skin damage to take out my mons,people playing by tiers,& players who copy & paste movesets & teams instead of being original.
    :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…