• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Darkrai 888
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HEYYY This is not really a spoiler. Later when you watch check the plate number of the van in the beginning of the movie, its a comicbook reference :)
    WONDER WOMAN IS SO LIIIIIIIT! 9.5/10 I ****ING CRIED WHEN.*Oopssssss I almost spoil you xD*

ALL OF THE ACTORS ARE GREAT
    In my own case, I refused to go and they couldn't change my mind so they gave up and went themselves. After that I was laughing at them when they said that the movie was really bad xD
    Yeah, the cartoons and anime based on Transformers were always interesting. :)
    I see. I remember when my friends asked me to watch the 4th movie and I started ranting about it lmao
    That's what I'm talking about! I haven't played the games myself but when I saw the setting and the cutscenes I fell in love with it!
    Does the box office decline after every Tranformers movie? I see many people bashing these movie series so I think that's the case. 14 movies are way too farfetched imo. How much lore does exist anyway?
    Just make a reboot, kick Michael Bay out and just focus on the Cybertron War like the video games did.
    Me right now xD
    Are they going to milk this even more? Omg...
    The action wasn't bad in the 3rd movie but I didn't like the dialogues and the plot (if there was one) at all.
    Anyway, I'm heading to bed. See ya :)
    True.
    It also had very bad parts as well but I was more lenient with this one because I had enjoyed the first one. But then I lost my patience with the 3rd one. I want to completely get rid of Bay and make a completely new series with no connection with this one which takes place during the Cybertron War. I got tired of the classic sh*t of having multiple badass robots fighting but everytime somehow the Earth's future is on the hands of a teenager. I don't want to see humans anymore in Transformers...
    I like mindf*cked films. :p
    Yeah, it was completely pointless he was just shot from behind and then turned into a dust. It was very unfitting end from him especially when this happened right after his badass moment with these Decepticons.
    If he died like Ratchet did in the 4th movie who went down like a boss I wouldn't mind at all.
    I liked Inception but I agree that it is overrated.
    Stopped watching after the 3rd movie. After seeing my favourite Autobot Ironhide dying in a such cheap way and this absolute sh*t plot it had(if you even can call this a plot) as much as I like the Transformers franchise I'm not gonna watch another movie.
    Yeah, when it comes to Nolan people go easy on him. Well, he isn't Michael Bay but even he had failures.
    I would rate it a C+ or B-
    They didn't mind the plotholes because they were so delighted with Batman Begins and The Dark Knight that they overlooked them. Yeah, the twist was sh*t and Talia felt random.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…