• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
7eeveelutions

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• awesome and no problem, the more people in the pal pad, the merrier. my FCs are in my about me section. and yeah whenever you're ready just say the word
    wow, if you didnt hear, I just started so Im just about to read Dawn, but I know a lot more, cuz my friend tells me every thing. do you think Hollyleaf is dead??? Also, I always thought Squirrelflight killed Ashfur because he was going to tell the big secret at the gathering about her StarClan kits.
    My old account had a lot of issues. I completely dropped the other account since it wasn't safe because it was basically a billboard telling everyone to come and hack my forums. I only use this account now.
    I probably didn't look to see what board I was on until after the topic already been posted. or something like that.
    And something odd I just did on another site I went on. I accidently posted my animal crossing code info on somebody else guest book than the person I was suppose to send it to. Not sure how I ended up there I must have accidently click the name or something. But then again On gamefaqs I made a topic and ended up on another board then I originally intended it for.
    Hmmm, Well I did have a few dreams where I was a Female dragon and wolf. But I also had some dreams where I was a male wolf. Kind of fell asleep for a few hours.

Might also play Animal Crossing a little more today and time travel.

Does your friend know your username here? I suppose even so they probably woudn't view my profile I could be wrong.

I think I've heard of Red Alert 3.
    I think the newer games for those systems newer ones for the wii go $50 and sometimes drop prices I saw Nights: Journey of dreams for the wii for $10 at walmart but I paid $20 for and I think its original price was $30 when it came out.
    Some games I do regret paying a full $50 price are
    Sonic and the Secret Rings
    Soul Calibur Legends
    Red Steel the I still like the game.

And something else I still haven't done yet on my new myspace profile I accidently signed up as female and haven't gotten around to changing that to male.
    I got Ecco the Dolphin for PS2 for $9.99 of course with the tax added it is over $10. BUt I'm thinking about getting either Timesplitters or Starwars rouge leader rouge squadron 2 which I think both are $7.99 last I check on the gamestop website. Unless I see another game that is rather hard to find I want which if I do I'll probably end up getting. even if it is over $10.
    well, ya know that darkrai you can get by wi-fi?
    tyhe thing is, i have a platinum, i have wi-fi, i have mystery gift but not a national pokedex! (i just found that out.)
    its gonna be impossible to get since im still heading to pastoria.
    yeah. ill never make it, unless i play the game 24 hours! (maybe not)
    Cool. I'm actually going to try to head over there sometime this week. The place is 42 miles away and in a bigger city. I'm probably getting a game for under $10 first and should have plenty for a book.
    Cool. Yeah I'm pretty much going to Barnes and noble to try to get a book from the warriors series. I might decide to read them out of order which is what I'm doing with the left behind series. I may go to gamestop first to get a cheap game. And there pretty close by each other.

What grade you heading in?

I guess I go to trade school again 9/14 for stocking shelves for a 5 week program. I highly doubt stocking shevles is hard to do. At it ends in November and maybe another 10 week program for cashier if I do that.
    Good, I suppose. just got back from boring family party. about 6-7 hours of my life I'll never get back. And I pretty much walked most of the time there.
    I also got Church tomorrow. My Mom is in Alaska. I might try to go to barnes and noble Monday and Gamestop if not Monday hopefully soon or early next month.
    And some games I've recently played
    - Tomb Raider: Underworld
    - Pac-Man collection on GBA
    - Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.
    - Animal Crossing: City Folk
    And I'm currently reading Left Behind.
    My friend got an Xbox 360 last month too so both of my friends have an Xbox 360.
    I finished Nicoale the third book in the left behinds series before the first.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…